Look what is waiting in Pomona (1 Viewer)

Sunday morning breakfast at El Merendero.
Chorizo and eggs, rice, beans, corn tortillas, orange juice......
I can almost taste it.

Saturday night goat soup at "Chalio's" on the seedy side of Pomona.
Yes, I said goat soup. :eek: It's friggin' good, man. Don't knock it till you try it.
They hand make the tortillas right there too.

I'm out in the holding area at Pomona waiting to get parked tomorrow sometime. I'm heading to In-N-Out for lunch today. I will probably have to walk to take the bus, but I will get there!

I can come get you if you want - I only work 5 mins from there:D

I can almost taste it.

Yes, I said goat soup. :eek: It's friggin' good, man. Don't knock it till you try it.

Chalio's - Donde Esta

I can almost taste it.

I certainly speak El Merendero's( In-N-Out compared to them! HAH!!!) but here the heck is 'Chalio's'? Donde Esta...por favor!:D

Chalio's
1515 E. Holt
Pomona

It's a real dive place in a bad area. I try to get in, order it to go and get out.
There is another one in Whittier, on Washington, down the street from BDS blowers, and 2 others in East L.A.

Chalio's
1515 E. Holt
Pomona

It's a real dive place in a bad area. I try to get in, order it to go and get out.
There is another one in Whittier, on Washington, down the street from BDS blowers, and 2 others in East L.A.

That good huh? Man are they going to think I'M LOST! I'm NOT going to pass for a homie...no matter how much I speak the language! :D I'll still try and make it over for the soup though? Any particular day?

I can almost taste it.

:mad::mad::mad:

1st In-N-Out....Now you break out El Merendero!!!!!!

Haven't been to Chalio's yet, but I know what you mean about the 1500 block of Holt...!!!!
"EAST-SIDE" REPRESENT!!!!!

I can come get you if you want - I only work 5 mins from there:D

Thanks for the offer! I read it after I got back! I think the exercise was good too though. I only had 2 hamburgers, but man they were good!

Hey Joe! I've been on here doing a lot of reading, apparently it took In-n-Out to get me to post! Hope you're well

Speaking of In and Out I was told today that they are opening a store in Portland so they are moving north. But I'll leave those fries alone.

Speaking of In and Out I was told today that they are opening a store in Portland so they are moving north. But I'll leave those fries alone.
That would be awesome if it's true! I only live 110 miles from Portland! I could justify a trip down that way more often.

Chalio's
1515 E. Holt
Pomona

Careful now I work at 134 West Holt. I work in a building though, not the street corner like most of the girls on this street. Heck I'd go broke! LOL:D

I have a few stories having to do with those girls and the strip club that used to be near that corner. :D
Good times, good times.
lol.gif

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back