Look what is waiting in Pomona (2 Viewers)

AHHH! I miss In-N-Out!!! Its been about 3 years since I've had a burger! Now I won't be able to eat anything for a week...

CJ Curtsinger

I hope that tastes better than it photohgraphs! Looks like something you see on the sidewalk outside a bar on Saturday night.:confused::confused:

If TJ can rant and rave on his blog about Sushi in Indy (if that isn't an oxymoron, I don't know what is....) I can represent for SoCal's contribution to the racing culinary arts.

Mark

ROAD TRIP!!!!;) And not to the Food King....But the REAL FOOD KING!

That was just not right to tease!!!
first, I'm gonna miss out on the Racing.....
......and the carne asada burrito's...........
......and the so cal eye candy................
......and a day of surfing on Wed before the race........
......and now...In-N-Out....ANIMAL STYLE FRIES....and a 3X3!!! (with Pink Lemonade!)

Timmah<----is not a happy camper right now!:mad:

On a positive note, I guess it's a good thing those trucks are inbound to southern California. If some poor soul had to climb in a truck with some dude who just scarfed down an order of these and they're all fueled up & headed out for a long ride out of L.A......... I'd make damn sure I had access to a window if I were he.

I'm out in the holding area at Pomona waiting to get parked tomorrow sometime. I'm heading to In-N-Out for lunch today. I will probably have to walk to take the bus, but I will get there!

Lets`s see, I land in Ontario at 7:20 pm Friday night, I`ve got no checked bags, my buddy is waiting curbside for me....I figure I`m ordering my first Double Double and fries of the weekend around 7:30 at the In-N-Out off the 10 at Vineyard. About a mile from the terminal and a half mile from the Marriott!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back