Jim O out at Kalitta? (1 Viewer)

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

If you couldn't read it I decided to write in white....^

Not sure a job with Cruz is a good thing... :D

But I guess now when he flips off another Kallita crewchief, if might mean something...
Have you ever seen it when racing a team car, he pushes up his glasses with his middle finger when letting the other crewchief know they are ready? :eek:
And I thought I was the only one who noticed that LOL!!

Doug passed away about 10 years ago after a fight with bone marrow cancer.

How did I not know that, very sorry to hear. As was said he was a Really Sharp guy.
I like my RED just to be different, and for subliminal reasons, I'm trying to hypnotize you.......

Alan

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Lance, only a few of us....uh, "older" Maters remember the Red Rider. :) Don't get me started on Sky King and all that.
Speaking of oldies--Facebook group 'innovative-unique+ banned race cars (actually a really good site) had someone named Franklin Radcliff that seemed to like to argue with anyone not agreeing with him.:rolleyes:

Speaking of oldies--Facebook group 'innovative-unique+ banned race cars (actually a really good site) had someone named Franklin Radcliff that seemed to like to argue with anyone not agreeing with him.:rolleyes:

Franklin Ratliff has been around forever. He used to haunt Header Flames.

Got a message from Berserko. Wanted you all to know he’s alive and well, 72 years young and living in North Palm Beach, Fl. I think the 70’s were the greatest time in the sport. He lived it!

Got a message from Berserko. Wanted you all to know he’s alive and well, 72 years young and living in North Palm Beach, Fl. I think the 70’s were the greatest time in the sport. He lived it!

Ok Bobby Bennett... time to pack your camera and head out to North Palm Beach.... and no beach partys!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back