Big Congrats To Team Kalitta! (1 Viewer)

It would be great if ESPN could do a "Best of the Mosh Pit"!!! It would be interesting to see it all looped together in a montage'!!! I wonder just how many gut busters they all take? :D

of coarse im being bias because team kalitta is my fav, but if i had the chance to party with 1 team after a victory it would for sure be team kalitta! while 1 mega team ($$$) strikes me as a champagne and caviar at a 5 star restaurant after a victory. ill bet team kalaitta is in the nearest bar having a great time, drinking laughing, scaring the other guests and getting kicked out, total blue collar ! thats why i love team k!

of coarse im being bias because team kalitta is my fav, but if i had the chance to party with 1 team after a victory it would for sure be team kalitta! while 1 mega team ($$$) strikes me as a champagne and caviar at a 5 star restaurant after a victory. ill bet team kalaitta is in the nearest bar having a great time, drinking laughing, scaring the other guests and getting kicked out, total blue collar ! thats why i love team k!

Well, they try not to scare anyone or get kicked out! They can still drink their tea with the pinky in the up position. They weren't raised my monkeys!!!:D

They do know how to throw down after a win!

If I ever got a job for a fuel team, I think Kalitta would be near the top of the list, there does seem to a be a fun factor there that is missing (at least on camera) at other teams. I am sure everyone out there has a good time and loves what they are doing, but the Kalitta guys really convey that thru the TV screen (well except Doug ... he kinda maintains an even strain).

YAHOO BIG RED!!Couldn't watch the race. Will Watch the replay.Kick Butt Bros O.
Lee
Nitroclovers

So what happens if a team such as Kalitta who is not a contender, wins the last 3 or 4 races of the year ? That would be interesting. And sets a record or two. Even better if they qualified 1-2-3. It would make this new points system look bad , and would be better than not showing up. If the rumours are true.

Awesome to see Doug get the win yesterday, they deserved it! Well done to the whole Kalitta team.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back