Big Congrats To Team Kalitta! (1 Viewer)

afx421

Nitro Member
hell yeah! huge congrats to all of team K !!!!! especially dougie, finally a win this year. jon o jimmy o dicko everyone on the team- great job. us true kalitta fans NEVER gave up hope at all! 08 will be a great year for the team! again congrats!

I was really happy to see them get a win - they just seemed to have lost their heart and drive after the way things ended last year. Congrats, guys!

Glad to see Team K get back in the winner's circle

Finally!!! Congrats to my brothers and the whole team on a job well done. This has been an emotional rollercoaster for the team this year, and it is nice to see them get a break.

And, by the way............no one took a dive! Give me a break!

I know there are probably a few people with some hangovers this morning!:eek:

Last edited:
It was awesome!
I was sitting there watching and the whole run saying "Go Dougie Go Dougie Go Dougie".

Truly wonderful to see the Mac car back in the winners circle, and Doug back on top for at least this race. :cool: Good job crew , O-Boys, and everyone.

DLB

I punched two big holes in the air when I saw Douggie take the win light.

I couldn't be happier for those guys after the year they have had to endure.

Congrats to team Big Red, and all at Kalitta Motorsports, it was an impressive win! Suzie, how's Jon after Big Jim's gut wrecker punch??? lol

I have to say Congrats to the whole team!! I have been bummed all season waiting to see Doug get a win... my neighbor yelled over the fence to me yesterday asking what game I was watching cause I yelled so loud :)

Congrats again to Team Kalitta

T :D

The top fuel final got the biggest roar out of me yesterday. It was hard not to be happy about this one.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back