More of Jim O is what we need!! (1 Viewer)

Jim O is bad ass. One of my favorite quotes came from him when asked about the final decision making on the team years ago. "Connie signs the front of the check, I sign the back of the check".

Earlier Jim and Dave mentioned that he was having or has had knee operation

Jim said he didn't like the driver.
That Purple Panther Piss line I haven't heard in like 40yrs. Lol

Schumacher had Kalitta covered by a mile then broke. Kalitta/Oberhofer didn't kick anyone's ass.
Not the point of my thread. Point is heated nasty competition can really bring this thing to a new level. I may be wrong but last time a nhra driver was interviewed on sports center was after force/ pedregon fight at nationals. Bottom line people love drama. It sells.

Jim doesn't like Tony. Fine that's his business. To put it on Natl. TV showed no class. (imo). Like John M. said Connie would have went to Tony with it.
Before you say I'm a hater, wrong, just the opposite I'm a long, l o n g time KALITTA fan.

CONGRATS DOUG, JIM O. , CONNIE, and TEAM KALITTA on the rd win & the race win.

I may be wrong but last time a nhra driver was interviewed on sports center was after force/ pedregon fight at nationals. Bottom line people love drama. It sells.

I still enjoy watching that. Too bad security at the top end didn't let 'em at each other.

Last edited:
[="Barry Turner, post: 342786, member: 209"]Maybe that's cause he beat him so many times[/QUOTE]
Or maybe it goes back but to that weekend when Tony was told by the starter to shut off.
Instead he continued and later made THE RUN to steal the Championship.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back