New NFC organization (1 Viewer)

AAFA434

Nitro Member
Since Texas is lacking in organized Nostagia fuel racing, we have decided to start up our little funny car deal down here.

There seems to be a lot of interest and several cars in the Houston/Ft. Worth-Dallas/San Antonio areas but little in the way of an organized effort. So we are looking to change that with the birth of the Southern Floppers Funny Car Association.

Many of us are fuel altered owners, that can make the body change and run NFC-if maybe a little out side of any single set of rules (I'm working on a set of reasonable rules).

We are looking for a little guidance from some of our fellow racers in the more established organizations to give us some info and a little push in the right direction.

While I have been able to organize things in different environments over the years, one thing I learned is to seek out good advice and tweak the BS detector to alert to the bad stuff.

Help me out here guys. We aren't competition; we are potential match races that could add up to a 16-car field when you need it!

If you have something to offer, email me at [email protected]

Jim Overly
Fuelish Habit AA/FA 434
Blown Fuel Altered
Fuelish Habit Racing - Blown Fuel Altered
www.southernfloppers.com (coming soon!)

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back