The World Fuel Altered Nationals--This Weekend!! (1 Viewer)

RAPID

Nitro Member
This is it! The World Fuel Altered Nationals is happening this weekend, Friday the 17th and Saturday the 18th, at Eddyville Raceway Park in Eddyville, Iowa.

There will be 2 8-car fields. We are expecting over 20 fuel altereds on the grounds trying for the 16-spots. Here is your chance to see the famous Rat Trap, Nanook, and number of the Outlaw Fuel Altereds out of Texas. These cars are coming from all over the country to take part in the race. There will be big % Nitro cars, as well as a mixture of various percentage cars, and a few blown Alky ones as well.

Here is a link to the event.

World Fuel Altered Nationals 2007

So who is going????

Rapid

Last edited:
Randy,

It says elimination's begin at 6pm on Saturday, what time do you think the race will be over?

I'm thinking if driving down from the Twin Cities just for the day then driving back home when it's over.

Brian and Paul,

It would be a late drive home for sure! At this time it is "Planned" to be done running by 11:00PM or so. Something like 6-8-10 if it stays on schedule. What are you guys a short 4-hours to DSM, and this is about an hour SE of Des Moines.

If you guys come, make sure to come by and say "HI" for sure. :cool:

Rapid

You know the other ride stealer and I are coming. Maybe we should have a Mater meeting..lol

Randy,

It says elimination's begin at 6pm on Saturday, what time do you think the race will be over?

I'm thinking if driving down from the Twin Cities just for the day then driving back home when it's over.
You gotta go Brian!!! It is a great time. I am going saturday also. I drive down and leave sat night also. Drag illustrated will be there testing a very quick 10.5 outlaw car also. This is a great race if you guys have not seen it. Eddyville Raceway Park

Last edited:
Kelly, I will see you Saturday. Great photos from last year. Our 23T car was getting some air! :eek:

Rapid

Randy,

Good luck this weekend....
Last weekend here in Boise Rich Howells car (Pulde tuned) ran an early shut-off 5.37 Sat night and ran 5.47 Sunday in 98 degree heat, 4500 ft, and shut-off @ 1000 ft..
For the final thay posted a .900 60 ft wheels up to 300 ft, got out of the groove, shut-off @ 600 ft and ran 6.06...Oh, and did not hurt any parts..
For 2007 I think they have low e.t. bragging rights for AA/FA...
A very good show...

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back