2006 O'Reilly World Fuel Altered Nationals (1 Viewer)

RAPID

Nitro Member
Don't miss the 2006 O'Reilly World Fuel Altered Nationals at Eddyville Raceway Park on August 18th and 19th.

Qualifying will be on Friday night and Saturday afternoon for this 16 car event. Eliminations begin at 5:30 PM on Saturday. Eddyville Raceway Park is just south of Oskaloosa, Iowa on Hwy 63. For more information see www.worldfuelalterednats.com

Also see www.eddyvilleraceway.com

Thanks,
Scott Gaulter
Specialty Graphics, Inc.
9451 Swanson Blvd.
Des Moines, Iowa 50325
Phone 515-727-1444
Home 515-987-4900
Fax 515-727-1304
[email protected]

Friday night session is 9:00PM. I will be there from around Noon on with racers arriving all day. A few have asked to make hits at the track early so there might be some cars testing a bit earlier the the real session.

The Sat qualifier is about 3:00PM with the race starting at 5:30PM.

See ya there!!

Rapid

Well we are hoping to be there one day Videoing for the track. We would have done all days but most the spare money(if there ever is such a thing) is tied up in the following weekends event..

I will be there in a couple hours to do some video for the track..Hopefully them damn photags stay outta my way..lol j/k......

Shane,

My Boy created a problem for me on the way home from the track. He stepped on and broke the DVD you gave me at Eddyville this weekend. :mad:

Do you have a way to make another copy and bring it to the World Series this weekend? :eek:

Rapid

PS, you can beat Mike around some if you need to! :eek:

Yeah I am sure eric can burn you another copy..I just assumed you broke it when you threw the table.lol

I saw that "throw the table" thing on on the Funnycar site. I assumed you were talking about Big John throwing a table because he hit the wall??? :confused:

I have a little black table we use to let people get the hero cards from. I use it to hold the bags while I pack the chutes. I kind of drag it around with me to put it in place to do the chutes. Is this what you are talking about??

That is the only time I use the table, and I wasn't mad all weekend so I assume this is what you saw. :D

Thanks for the DVD, I will take better care of this one. I put the one you gave me in with the weather station and some towels. I put it on the back seat floor. Mike didn't see it in the dark and stepped on the bag.The DVD was the casualty!! :mad:

Rapid

PS, I never get mad at at racetrack and throw anything. Well, sometimes in the trailer while recording data I will toss the pen down! :eek:

Actaully what I was talking about was when you was getting things out to setup and dropped the table in the trailor..Thought it would make a better story if I said you "threw it"...lol

:D

Ah ha!! Now I am with ya. It was the bottom of the "light on a stick" that fell as I was pulling the table off the overhang in the trailer. It was pretty loud. :eek:

But, you are correct,,,you story has a much better ring to it. I can see the headlines now:

Rapid in a fit of rage over smoking the tires while pulling a wheelie, throws a table while back in the pits to cool his anger! ;)

That would sell more papers than will getting out the table a light stand falls on the trailer floor and makes a noise. :eek:

Rapid

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back