In-N-Out Burger Matriarch died Friday. (1 Viewer)

Jackee,
The Snyders' "In-N-Out" Burger is, bar none, my favorite burger in the world. If you ever make it out West, e-mail me before you come and I'll gladly treat you to your first taste of your favorite burger of all times!
After all the disagreements we've had over the years, it's the least I can do!
We'll be at every Vegas, Pomona and Phoenix race if you are looking to schedule something where we can catch the "In-N-Out."

Jackee,
The Snyders' "In-N-Out" Burger is, bar none, my favorite burger in the world. If you ever make it out West, e-mail me before you come and I'll gladly treat you to your first taste of your favorite burger of all times!
After all the disagreements we've had over the years, it's the least I can do!
We'll be at every Vegas, Pomona and Phoenix race if you are looking to schedule something where we can catch the "In-N-Out."

Bobby:

You need to grab a Farmer's Burger and a 1/2 order of onion rings at "Farmer's Burger" over by BAE next time your at Pomona. I'm getting hungry just thinking about it.

There are a handful of Farmer's Burgers in the area. Another location is Lambert in Brea.

At the Puente Hills off ramp is a Frisco's Burger at the 60 Freeway at Fullerton Road which is also very good. They are starting up their old Wednesday night cruise nights again with classic cars after several years off. Home Depot filed a complaint last time that Frisco's was taking up too many parking spaces with their cruise nights. A tiny little burger joint in a HUGE parking lot and Home Depot complains that THEY take up too many parking places...Yea, right!!!!

By the way, I made good on my promise to head to IN-N-OUT last night. I asked the girl at the drive through window why they didn't have on a black arm band on or the flag at half mast or something. They had no idea Esther Snyder passed away. Guess they didn't get the memo.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Way to go Randy! Now you're going to be on John McGuire's list too for your burger talk on a memorial-only thread.

We often visit my daughter's family who live in Rancho Cucamonga and we've had the Frisco Burger as well as Farmer Boy, Bakers, Legends and others. They are all great, but there's something simple and great about the "In-N_Out" to me. We all went there tonight after seeing "Taladega Nights." The burgers were far superior to the movie.

Oh, on a side note while there tonight, I offered my condolences to the manager in behalf of the Snyder family's loss and she thanked me graciously. She knew Esther personally and she went on to say that a 24 year old grand-daughter will be at the helm of the company? You have to love family business. The Snyders sure built a great one.

Jackee! I had no idea that you were so deprived of good food. My sympathies to you. Oh, you poor soul! :D

Well, thanks for your condolences Jenn.... but..... Hey! I may never have had an In-N-Out Burger, but I live in the NY Metropolitan area! There is NO shortage of good food out here! I appreciate that more any time I travel outside of this area. You don't have to go too far to see the quality of food drop. :eek: :D

Are INOB's in other states besides California?

Well, thanks for your condolences Jenn.... but..... Hey! I may never have had an In-N-Out Burger, but I live in the NY Metropolitan area! There is NO shortage of good food out here! I appreciate that more any time I travel outside of this area. You don't have to go too far to see the quality of food drop. :eek: :D

Are INOB's in other states besides California?

Well, my mom's always telling me that I don't have a sympathetic bone in my body :p sheesh!

There are a couple in Arizona. I think the closest one to me is 450 miles.

If we can't have Drag Racing Sponsorship back let's at least hope they continue with the courage to bring the message of truth forward?

I, for one, always appreciated that they sort of "hid" the scriptures. To me it was a way of expressing their faith and yet not "cramming it down people's throats" as it can often be perceived. It just strikes me as a classy way to do it.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back