In-N-Out Burger F/C In Atlanta!!! (1 Viewer)

This is great news-what would really make me happy is if there were In-N-Out Burger restaurants back here on the east coast.

Yeah, that's cool to see them run back east, too. My brother-in-law raced with her in the High School Drags at Bandimere back in the 80's.

Good deal! I just looked at the E-Town FC entry list and I see she is on that also.

Go Melanie!!!!!!! Great to hear. To bad NHRA couldnt work something out and get In-N-Out food trailer at the track all year around.

I know one of the reasons that In-N-Out hasn't expanded outside of their present area is a concern for freshness and quality. However, since the In-N-Out F/C made an appearance at Baytown and will be in Dallas later this year, are we correct in assuming that In-N-Out will soon be venturing into Texas? If this is the case, shouldn't there also be plans to expand into the Pacific Northwest? Going off the map, it is only 960 miles from L.A. to Seattle, which is closer than the 1250 miles to Dallas and 1380 miles Houston. Portland is only 825 miles (hint hint) making it even closer than Seattle or Denver (835 miles). So whaddya say? Double Doubles in Portland please!

For those close enough like me (8 miles) check out the R2B2 Open House in Duluth, GA.
Posted by: NHRA.com staff
Fans of drag racing and cool custom cars will have a rare opportunity to get an inside look at both Thursday, May 13, when R2B2 Motors opens its doors to the public.

"On behalf of everyone on our race team, R2B2 Motors, and ProCare Rx, I would like to invite everyone to our annual open house," said team owner and racer Roger Burgess. "We encourage you to stop by to say hello and tour our shop and showroom.

"The shop is packed with some really cool exotic cars, hot rods, muscle cars, antique rides, and a Chip Foose coupe, among many other specialty rides. And Melanie Troxel and Ray Commisso will lead an all-star cast of drivers on hand."

The open house will run from 5 to 10 p.m. EDT at the R2B2 headquarters, 3265 Commerce Ave., Ga., which is 45 minutes south of Atlanta Dragway -- just off the direct route from Atlanta's Hartsfield-Jackson Int'l Airport to the racetrack.

A donation to DRAW, a charitable organization that helps injured racers and their families, is asked in lieu of public admission.

There will be food, drinks, live entertainment, a raffle, speedboats, and the team's race cars: the In-N-Out Burger Dodge Charger Funny Car and the In-N-Out Burger '63 Corvette Pro Mod, both driven by Troxel; the '63 Corvette Pro Mod driven by Burgess; and the '67 Camaro Pro Mod driven by Commisso.

For more information, e-mail Travis Rice, [email protected].

I know one of the reasons that In-N-Out hasn't expanded outside of their present area is a concern for freshness and quality. However, since the In-N-Out F/C made an appearance at Baytown and will be in Dallas later this year, are we correct in assuming that In-N-Out will soon be venturing into Texas? If this is the case, shouldn't there also be plans to expand into the Pacific Northwest? Going off the map, it is only 960 miles from L.A. to Seattle, which is closer than the 1250 miles to Dallas and 1380 miles Houston. Portland is only 825 miles (hint hint) making it even closer than Seattle or Denver (835 miles). So whaddya say? Double Doubles in Portland please!

Sorry Mike... I called it for Colorado first... :p

Looks like they drove right on past Colorado and headed to TX. Proof there is a God and he eats at In-N-Out.

Back of the line Kelley back of the line. I don't camp but I might have to make an exception for when that opens.

4X4 Animal Style, frys, and one large choc shake.

Hmmmmm.....I may have to add that as a stop on my anual visit to Oklahoma!

Just swing off the the right on the way up and courrse correct later if needed. I will be changing my routes going east, north, or south from now on.

You 'Kelly' can butt in line being your traveling through and all... ;) The other 'Kelley' not so much. :D

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back