In-N-Out Burger named title sponsor of In-N-Out Burger Pomona Dragstrip and In-N-Out Burger NHRA Finals (1 Viewer)

The weekend after the finals in 2018 Lynsi rented the Fairplex for the In N Out/Hot Rod Magazine 70th anniversary car show and drag race. I ran my car there. The place was packed with cars and we had a great time. There are several videos on YouTube with different perspectives of the event. Lynsi ran her orange Challenger Top Sportsman car that weekend.

Roger Stull of Penhall Corp and Rich Snyder of In N Out (Lynsi's uncle) sponsored the Over The Hill gangs cars over the years before Rich was killed in a private jet plane crash coming into John Wayne Airport years ago. I went to Rich Snyder's memorial service at Calvary Chapel Costa Mesa, and it was standing room only.

The Snyder's were part owner of the original Irwindale Raceway, and I remember the best place to go for eats was the burger stand on the north side of the track.

A friend of mine captured this picture at the IN N Out/Hot Rod Magazine 70th Birthday fun at Pomona. I told him in that one picture he captured two people worth billions of dollars. Once I drove out of the picture the net worth of the people in the picture only dropped by about $75 bucks. LOL. I showed Lynsi this picture at a Prayer Breakfast she spoke at a few months ago.

Screenshot_20220208-062115_Gmail.jpg

what if in-n-out could sell burgers at all the nat. events out of their cook trailers?.........races out of their territory....... or sponsor one national event out of their territory,
and make it one special race somewhere in midwest or east where fans would have rare opportunity to eat their food.......i don't think they could bring enough cook trailers.
the lines would be a mile long......no fans in stands on tv broadcast cuz they'd all be in line a double-double

what if in-n-out could sell burgers at all the nat. events out of their cook trailers?.........races out of their territory....... or sponsor one national event out of their territory,
and make it one special race somewhere in midwest or east where fans would have rare opportunity to eat their food.......i don't think they could bring enough cook trailers.
the lines would be a mile long......no fans in stands on tv broadcast cuz they'd all be in line a double-double
Or a 4X4 Animal Style ;) !

At the 70th Anniversary event at Pamona several years ago they had 5 trailers lined up there and sold out by 2 PM. Those kids were busting the collective asses.

On Friday night at The Nitro Revival, there's an In-n-Out Trailer on the property and if I remember correctly, the minimum amount of burgers they will serve to get a truck onsite was 2500.

It looks like In-N-Out is going to open a store in New Mexico by 2027. If they ever decide to go nationwide, than it could be productive for them to sponsor some full tour pro teams. I would love to see that in the future. I just hope they don't wait too long because I'm not getting any younger. :D
1699726719148.png

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back