In-N-Out Burger F/C In Atlanta!!! (1 Viewer)

I know one of the reasons that In-N-Out hasn't expanded outside of their present area is a concern for freshness and quality. However, since the In-N-Out F/C made an appearance at Baytown and will be in Dallas later this year, are we correct in assuming that In-N-Out will soon be venturing into Texas? If this is the case, shouldn't there also be plans to expand into the Pacific Northwest? Going off the map, it is only 960 miles from L.A. to Seattle, which is closer than the 1250 miles to Dallas and 1380 miles Houston. Portland is only 825 miles (hint hint) making it even closer than Seattle or Denver (835 miles). So whaddya say? Double Doubles in Portland please!

Mike, that would make my trips to Woodburn even better! Great PNW nostalgia drag racing and In-N-Out too. We can dream.

Well the one in Garland can't be too far from the local speed shop ! Lone Star Performance is on Forest Lane so I can hit both on one trip ! Maybe every other day..........:D

Looks like they drove right on past Colorado and headed to TX. Proof there is a God and he eats at In-N-Out.

Back of the line Kelley back of the line. I don't camp but I might have to make an exception for when that opens.

4X4 Animal Style, frys, and one large choc shake.

No... it just proves God has a sense of humor.... and is gonna make me work harder to get In-N-Out to the Denver Metro Area....;)

Timmeh just come the hell down and quit whining. You owe me lunch and dinner anyway. Show you how to eat!

This looks great for the DFW area ! They built one In-N-Out in Las Vegas and now there are 12 in the Vegas area. So the first one in Garland won't be the only one in the DFW area surely ! :cool:
Maybe Billy would let them take over the concessions at the Motorplex ?:D

I just returned from a business trip to Stockton and sampled a double-double-my first time dining at an In-N-Out. You guys tell me this- What makes it better than any other burger? I was not impressed.

I just returned from a business trip to Stockton and sampled a double-double-my first time dining at an In-N-Out. You guys tell me this- What makes it better than any other burger? I was not impressed.

For me, its about the bun and the spread which enhances the in-n-out experience. The crisp lettuce, the fresh onions and tomatoes all made to order for me is what makes it different than most 'burger joints'. Sure there are other places who do the same, Tommy Burger, Red Robin heck even that Hawaiian burger joint that Jules was talking about in Pulp Fiction make a 'taste burger'. :D

For me, its not just about 'the burger' though. It's the FRESHLY CUT FRENCH FRIES too and the very refreshing Pink-Lemonade or really good quality chocolate/strawberry mixed milk shake that puts the topper on the In-N-Out experience.

"Quality you can Taste".... some people just can't taste it Alan...

Hmmm, In-N-Out Burger sounds like a place we have here on the east coast > Home Page | Five Guys Burgers and Fries that seems to follow the same rules that In-N-Out Burger does. Now I have never eaten at In-N-Out Burger, because the closest one is a few thousand miles away, but I have eaten at this other place, everything is freshly made to order. I wonder if this place on the east coast is some how connected to In-N-Out Burger?

No microwave, no heat lamps, no freezer, and no precooking.

Hmmm, In-N-Out Burger sounds like a place we have here on the east coast > Home Page | Five Guys Burgers and Fries that seems to follow the same rules that In-N-Out Burger does. Now I have never eaten at In-N-Out Burger, because the closest one is a few thousand miles away, but I have eaten at this other place, everything is freshly made to order. I wonder if this place on the east coast is some how connected to In-N-Out Burger?

We have a Five Guys here too. It is pretty good. It is similar to In-N-Out. Locally we also have a place called Meatheads that I think is better than Five Guys. Their fries are really good. They have expanded their menu from when it first started. At first, I thought it was very close to In-N-Out with the simple menu.

We have a Five Guys here too. It is pretty good. It is similar to In-N-Out. Locally we also have a place called Meatheads that I think is better than Five Guys. Their fries are really good. They have expanded their menu from when it first started. At first, I thought it was very close to In-N-Out with the simple menu.

Do they sponsor any FUEL FUNNY CARS ??? :p :eek:

Like IN-N-OUT has done for many years....:D

When I lived in Burbank several years ago, I was out running errands on a Sunday afternoon and my wife calls and says "go by In-N-out and pick up something for dinner".

I drove over there, and the line of people was out the door into the parking lot. I thought "no way", and drove over to the Burger King. Went inside, and there was only one other person besides me in the place.

As I stood waiting for them to fill my order, I noticed that they had all of the latest state of the art burger making equipment in that place. My question to myself was, Why can't these people make an IN-N-Out burger?

Quite a mystery to me. Surely their marketing people have been to IN-N-Outs and seen the crowds.

When I lived in Burbank several years ago, I was out running errands on a Sunday afternoon and my wife calls and says "go by In-N-out and pick up something for dinner".

I drove over there, and the line of people was out the door into the parking lot. I thought "no way", and drove over to the Burger King. Went inside, and there was only one other person besides me in the place.

As I stood waiting for them to fill my order, I noticed that they had all of the latest state of the art burger making equipment in that place. My question to myself was, Why can't these people make an IN-N-Out burger?

Quite a mystery to me. Surely their marketing people have been to IN-N-Outs and seen the crowds.

Less margin on In-N-Out Burger's operational philosophy than the "BIG BURGER JOINTS"... HOWEVER... like you said... "THE LINE OF PEOPLE WAS OUT THE DOOR INTO THE PARKING LOT".... Unfortunately "MARKETING People" don't effect company policy.. (most of the time ;))

"VOLUME CURES ALL!!!" - Jim Sinegal President and C.E.O. Costco Wholesale...

That philosophy works for several successful companies...

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back