Favorite Energy Drink? (1 Viewer)

What is your favorite energy drink?

• Total voters
I can't drink any of the energy drinks because of their caffeine content. Do you know how hard it is to find a caffeine-free drink when you are out for dinner? My beverage of choice is caffeine-free diet pepsi. I hate decaf coffee and regular tea has caffeine. So to get a diet caffeine-free drink, I get water with no lemon.

My husband drinks a lot of the Powerade. He works in a foundry where the inside temps can reach 130 degrees. I wish they sold Powerade in a gallon jug.:D

I don't drink them all them time, but I have to go with the Lo-Carb Monster because i'm a diabetic. Monster has several flavors besides the regular "black & green" can. As mentioned, the Java Monsters are tasty if you're a coffee fan. Another new one is M-80, a orange/grapefruit like flavor. If I was going for a drink mixer this would be a no-brainer. I work for an A-B distributor and i'm amazed at how much of the Monster brands we sell!

I also need caffeine free drinks, although I have one cup of tea a day. For anyone with any heart problems, those energy drinks can be very dangerous. I'll have a Powerade at the races on a hot day....can't handle Gatorade, but that's about it, besides H2o.

I think Dr. Pepper leaves you with as much energy as any of the drinks on the market and at a much lower price.

Last edited:
Now Redline is a whole different story in the world of energy!! :eek::eek:

Redline = Canned liquid crack!!!!!! :D:D I tried that stuff once...and drank only half the can...and couldn't see straight for an hour....

But personally, I stick with coffee in the mornings....

Redline = Canned liquid crack!!!!!! :D I tried that stuff once...and drank only half the can...and couldn't see straight for an hour....

But personally, I stick with coffee in the mornings....
It had nothing to do with the doobie you burnt on the way to work now did it Alan- :eek: cop friends- the best!! :D

I found rip-it yesterday at food-4-less, tasted great (power) flavor, and they seemed to help- :) Note: I did drink a 180 first-
I'll buy them again-

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back