Budweiser buying Monster Energy Drink? (1 Viewer)

ProStockJunkie

Nitro Member
That's what the word in the pits says.....

Budweiser is buying Monster Energy Drink who currently sponsors Kenny Bernstein's Funny Car and they will be sponsoring Dale Earnhardt Jr next year at his new ride at Hendrick Motorsports.

I buy that stuff by the case. Sam's Club is my distributer.

I can only drink one can a day on my commute home from the job sites in northern NJ. After a 10 or 12 hour day it keeps me from falling asleep at the wheel on 287 near the jct of 78. ( I always get sleepy right there on the way home and have no idea why)

I love the Monster Kaos orange and the Monster m-80 citrus! By far the best energy drink flavors out there!!! If you havent tried them..do so!

I thought Kenny got the deal because Anhiser Busch owns both products! :cool:

Why would Anhiser buy stuff they already produce? :confused:

Now what they should do his hook up with Max Naylor for a marketing campaign. "JagerMonster" shots are HUGE sellers at the bars & clubs around these parts.

I thought Kenny got the deal because Anhiser Busch owns both products! :cool:

Why would Anhiser buy stuff they already produce? :confused:

They don't produce it. It's a privately owned brand by Hansen, the fruit drink people and distributed by AB through their large distribution system. Since Budweiser sales are headed to the toilet, distributors are reaching out into other markets for sales and distributors in the midwest are going into the booze business with Johnny Love Vodka, which is the newest Vodka de jour. Personally, I'm a Rock Star fan and now Toliver just has to get that car down the track. BTW, since most or all of the USA energy drinks come in 16 oz. or larger cans, they have reduced the Red Bull market in the USA by half because of the small Red Bull cans.

BTW, since most or all of the USA energy drinks come in 16 oz. or larger cans, they have reduced the Red Bull market in the USA by half because of the small Red Bull cans.
Which is why i chose the Monster huge cans. they had red bull in those tiny cans at Sam,s club right next to the moster cases. The red bull i think was over 32 a case. I thought they were nuts since the monster case was cheaper. If i recall around 27 something a case

Which is why i chose the Monster huge cans. they had red bull in those tiny cans at Sam,s club right next to the moster cases. The red bull i think was over 32 a case. I thought they were nuts since the monster case was cheaper. If i recall around 27 something a case

Well, that answers why I saw a huge Red Bull display with the new larger cans while being dragged around the gracery store yesterday! - :D

They all taste like urine to me... :eek: Unless they are in a mixed drink... ;) I don't like Monster at all, but their new Java Monster (big black) cold coffee is VERY GOOD... :p

Al, you gotta pay extra if you want the wings... :D
Yuck, Pew, Spit, CCCCCCCC, Blah

LOL!!!

I never drank any type of energy drink, so I tried Rockstar and Monster, for obvious reasons......it has now replaced coffee as my drink of choice. Real good stuff!

.....now wait, 4-5 years from now they'll find out it stunts your growth or causes minor radiation poisoning

I buy that stuff by the case. Sam's Club is my distributer.

I can only drink one can a day on my commute home from the job sites in northern NJ. After a 10 or 12 hour day it keeps me from falling asleep at the wheel on 287 near the jct of 78. ( I always get sleepy right there on the way home and have no idea why)

Must be OVER WHLEMED by the smell of money coming from Bernards/Baskingridge.. HAHAHA:)

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back