Budweiser buying Monster Energy Drink? (1 Viewer)

They all taste like urine to me... :eek: Unless they are in a mixed drink... ;) I don't like Monster at all, but their new Java Monster (big black) cold coffee is VERY GOOD... :p

Al, you gotta pay extra if you want the wings...
Yuck, Pew, Spit, CCCCCCCC, Blah

I've never tried urine, so I'll take your word on how it tastes Ray!!!:eek:

Seriously, though Ray, Ive never tried there Java Monster.

i said this before on a post and got ripped for it.. but..Budweiser dosen't distribute any product that they can't control...... KB's money has been coming from St Louis...

as far as Dale Jr's deal.. thats how Bud will keep him in the family and not break the DEI contract... at least not yet...

and i'm not touching the urine commints....lol....

Billy

Ray you gonna be at Sonoma?
Not 100% yet Bob... :( We run NTF at Sac. the 13th & 14th, and I have a very busy few weeks coming up that is going to cost me some serious scratch...

I'm hoping for Friday though if sis is up for it... :)
I think wiping tires at Sac. will get her NITRO juices flowing... :p

I'll be sure and let you know...
Gotta go work on my popsicle sticks and pick this weeks winners... :D

Peace-

I have only seen Jager drinks in Bars made with Red Bull , Red Bull has more Caffine , so the more of those JagerBulls you drink the more wired you get.
Not thats its a good idea to drink and drive. How long before Red Bull gets on the side of a Fuuny Car ? Shirley Muldowney told me she tried to put something together with Starbucks in the past , but they were not interested

i said this before on a post and got ripped for it.. but..Budweiser dosen't distribute any product that they can't control...... KB's money has been coming from St Louis...

as far as Dale Jr's deal.. thats how Bud will keep him in the family and not break the DEI contract... at least not yet...

and i'm not touching the urine commints....lol....

Billy

FYI....DEI's current contract with Budweiser/AB is complete after this year....

Being a diabetic I only drink the diet energy drinks and it appears costco stopped carrying diet Monster so I am looking for that next case deal. After becoming used to the diets, the regulars taste way too syrupy for me.I would actually prefer the taste of the sugar free Full Throttle Fury but I can't find it at all anymore Yall remember the Full Throttle ads I am sure.

"IF" Monster sponsors Dale Jr. next year, I have a sneaky suspicion(sp?) that an NHRA Bailout by Monster could be on the Horizon. Seems any sponsor that goes Nascar eventually leaves NHRA in the Sponsor dust!:confused:

"IF" Monster sponsors Dale Jr. next year, I have a sneaky suspicion(sp?) that an NHRA Bailout by Monster could be on the Horizon. Seems any sponsor that goes Nascar eventually leaves NHRA in the Sponsor dust!:confused:

Robby Gordon is currently sponsored by Monster Energy!
Maybe they will take it from him and give it to Dale Jr..

Not true with the Budweiser deal that Dale jr. and B. Bernstein have.

Being a diabetic I only drink the diet energy drinks and it appears costco stopped carrying diet Monster so I am looking for that next case deal. After becoming used to the diets, the regulars taste way too syrupy for me.I would actually prefer the taste of the sugar free Full Throttle Fury but I can't find it at all anymore Yall remember the Full Throttle ads I am sure.

Sugar-Free Red Bull is fine for me....but only one a day

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back