Exhibition Cars at Indy (1 Viewer)

We saw it, but you couldn't see anything till he went over the wall! Pretty dark down there, but glad he is gonna be OK!

well the Little Red Wagon is there apparently, no not Bill Maverick Golden apparently it ran in cordova for the WSODR.
Actually, it was the Chevy Rebellion driven by Richard Hutchins that was at Cordova last weekend. Bill "Maverick" Golden retired from driving the the Little Red Wagon several years ago.

Former FC racer Dave Benjamin told me on Facebook that Darin/ Danny O'Day crashed in a Jet car in Spokane 2 weeks ago!

Danny O'Day drives a wheelstander

yeah, Darin Bay was the driver of the Incinerator,

but this is also the first time in basically 10 years jets have been at a national event, another question posed is, will jet cars not be at a national event until the 70th anny because of last night's crash. I hope that's not the case because I love the jets as well, I could see certain events booking one or two to close off night qualifying (Motz @ Norwalk (he was supposed to run this year but rain prevented it), Hanna JFCs @ E-Town or Bob Van Sciver's Dragsters driven by Ernie Bogue (Beast From The East) & Terry Rosberg (Jersey Thunder) or Elaine Larsen's Dragsters (like initially @ Indy), KC Jones's Team, etc).

yeah, Darin Bay was the driver of the Incinerator,

but this is also the first time in basically 10 years jets have been at a national event, another question posed is, will jet cars not be at a national event until the 70th anny because of last night's crash. I hope that's not the case because I love the jets as well, I could see certain events booking one or two to close off night qualifying (Motz @ Norwalk (he was supposed to run this year but rain prevented it), Hanna JFCs @ E-Town or Bob Van Sciver's Dragsters driven by Ernie Bogue (Beast From The East) & Terry Rosberg (Jersey Thunder) or Elaine Larsen's Dragsters (like initially @ Indy), KC Jones's Team, etc).

I think NHRA will have to analyze the crash to determine if it was track conditions or Driver error before making that call!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back