Exhibition Cars 2012 (1 Viewer)

NYNitro86

Nitro Member
Will there be some sort of continuance at events with Jets or Wheelstanders at National Events, I know Vegas will have Ed Jones, Danny O'Day probably at ZMax, Bob Motz probably at Norwalk. Maybe Phoenix again (which on a side note will be the 20th anniversary of the greatest race of all time, never to be duplicated.....Phoenix 92! :p) or Houston, certainly Indy and Etown too.

Any word on such?

We will be making an exhibition run with the Chi-Town Hustler NFC on Friday night of the Joliet race.

We will be making an exhibition run with the Chi-Town Hustler NFC on Friday night of the Joliet race.

The route 66 site has you penned in for saturday. Here's their event description:

DIALED-IN THURSDAY
Thu., June 28 - Kids ages 12 and younger are FREE. Sportsman drag racing's elite converge on Route 66 Raceway from throughout the country. All day Thursday, racers are wrenching on their cars, qualifying and getting "dialed-in" for the big race!

FRIDAY NIGHT ON FIRE
Fri., June 29 - Friday night qualifying will conclude with an explosive finale, featuring fire breathing jet cars! NITRO & JETS will light up the night sky!

SATURDAY NIGHT NITRO & NOSTALGIA
Sat., June 30 - Relive drag racing's glory days with a classic match race finale featuring the Chi-Town Hustler Nostalgia Funny Car on Saturday night! Enjoy todays stars and historys greatest, with Saturday Night Nitro & Nostalgia!

CHAMPIONSHIP SUNDAY
Sun., July 1 - Kick-off the most prestigious day of all with FREE Parking, a morning track walk, pre-race access, winners circle access and more! This why the racers converge on Route 66 Raceway, to do battle and crown champions!

I like that they don't make you pay to park sunday! That's so sweet of them.

and Phoenix will have Jet Cars as well, guessing Curt Eierdam and Elaine Larsen from the NJRA...

I hope E-Town has Terry Rosberg in the Jersey Thunder and Ernie Bogue in the Beast From The East in a "Night of Thrills Preview"

I can tell you from experience, anybody who has grabbed a hand full of one of those silly a$$ed snow things would never call them that

Those sleds... shouldn't they be running 1/8 mile? It sounds like they rev up and peak out (as far as speed) well before the quarter... Is this true?

The route 66 site has you penned in for saturday. Here's their event description:

DIALED-IN THURSDAY
Thu., June 28 - Kids ages 12 and younger are FREE. Sportsman drag racing's elite converge on Route 66 Raceway from throughout the country. All day Thursday, racers are wrenching on their cars, qualifying and getting "dialed-in" for the big race!

FRIDAY NIGHT ON FIRE
Fri., June 29 - Friday night qualifying will conclude with an explosive finale, featuring fire breathing jet cars! NITRO & JETS will light up the night sky!

SATURDAY NIGHT NITRO & NOSTALGIA
Sat., June 30 - Relive drag racing's glory days with a classic match race finale featuring the Chi-Town Hustler Nostalgia Funny Car on Saturday night! Enjoy todays stars and historys greatest, with Saturday Night Nitro & Nostalgia!

CHAMPIONSHIP SUNDAY
Sun., July 1 - Kick-off the most prestigious day of all with FREE Parking, a morning track walk, pre-race access, winners circle access and more! This why the racers converge on Route 66 Raceway, to do battle and crown champions!

I like that they don't make you pay to park sunday! That's so sweet of them.

And in addition, you'll get the Jeg's Allstars-this is a race to go to!

I can tell you from experience, anybody who has grabbed a hand full of one of those silly a$$ed snow things would never call them that

I have been on them, as recently as a year ago. BIL's machine. They still hold no interest for me whatsoever.

Sorry.

I'd MUCH rather see the pro-mods at Brainerd.

I have been on them, as recently as a year ago. BIL's machine. They still hold no interest for me whatsoever.

Sorry.

I'd MUCH rather see the pro-mods at Brainerd.

They should ditch both the bikes and the sleds at Brainerd and bring in ProMod...Top Sportsman was fun to watch too

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back