Erica vs. Greg Anderson (1 Viewer)

Not that I am a fan of Greg at all, but anyone that has been in a championship situation like that does what ever it takes to get the points leader out. It would have been more dramatic if Jason would have done it, but thats what a team car is for. I've done it and have had it work for me and against me. I've also been the one followed up or people playing the qualifying ladder to get me.

I may not be able to stop laughing when EE beats him in round 1.....my prediction is he'll shake and won't even run it out

Greg tried to do the same thing a few years ago but missed the spot he needed. If I was him I'd do it too. Put the pressure on Erica. BTW I think Greg will redlight

There is NO rule against sandbagging in qualifying. There is a RULE about 'throwing a race' during eliminations tho - but that's "open to interpretation" nor do I believe it has ever been enforced.

It never will be either.

Anyone complaining about what GA did never class raced. This isn't unheard of in sportsman pits.

Yea, but usually not in a pro class. Why sandbag a mid 60 and not just tune a mid 60 and have just an "unloaded kitchen sink" tune up in it?

Yea, but usually not in a pro class. Why sandbag a mid 60 and not just tune a mid 60 and have just an "unloaded kitchen sink" tune up in it?

He was trying to position himself in a specific Q position. I get that some of you don't agree with that. But he was doing it for a reason. A reason that he doesn't have to explain to anyone but KB and Summit.

I swear, I just don't get this place some days. "We want rivalries!" Well, here is a rivalry and what goes along with it. And EE fanboys are complaining about it.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back