Erica vs. Greg Anderson (1 Viewer)

I have to hand it to Greg: It was a ballsy/high risk move. I still can't believe that he kept that pairing through 4 rounds of qualifying.
If he beat Erica and Jason went on to win, it would have been "one for the ages" (but, then again, the whole days was one for the ages).
Kept me in front of the screen ALL day!

IIRC Erica was 5 and Greg was 12. Greg got bumped down to 15 and Erica went to 2. Total luck but exciting too.

I still don't get how some believe Greg's strategy was anything but that, a strategy. And almost impossible to execute. It's not even remotely similar to laying down for a teammate. If I was Erica, I would have respected the effort. In the end, she is a deserving champ.

I have no problem with what Greg did and in Greg's case even if he threw a race with Jason it would be different. They are both Summit cars, either way Summit wins. Most other "teams" are made up of several sponsors kind of hard to justify telling your sponsors I lost on purpose. As in JFR's case John can not say I threw the race for the team, Peak pays him to win, now if John and Robert both were sponsored by Peak it would be a different scenario.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back