Qualifying PS at Memphis (1 Viewer)

jpee

Nitro Member

I'm "NOT" knocking EE but am trying to point out that "I" think it was a bad move for her to leave VC racing...Tom Lee is making the show in the car she used to drive... At this rate, I doubt she will make the show anytime this year... I wish her all the best, & honestly hope "They" (Her Team) can get it together ... it was great to see her qualifying in the TOP 1/2 of the field...

Final Qualifying order From Memphis

#1 Greg Anderson 6.742 @ 203.8
#7 Dave Connelly 6.768 @ 202.97 (Enders' former teammate )
#14 Tom Lee 6.788 @ 203.40 (the car that Enders (or her Father) said was 'too-slow' )
#16 Greg Stanfield 6.793 @ 203.03

#20 Erica Enders 6.836 @ 202.06

They said on the show tonight that something is wrong with the car and that is the problem with her performance. I could have sworn this car is a brand new one that was built for SC, but I could be wrong.

They said on the show tonight that something is wrong with the car and that is the problem with her performance. I could have sworn this car is a brand new one that was built for SC, but I could be wrong.

Thanks for the "heads up" Paul, I was at E Town racing... (made it to the Semis) & lost to my neighbor with a .027 light :( I missed the Qualifing on TV...

FWIW, the Slammers car isn't lighting the world on fire either. Qualifying in the bottom half and out first round is a weekly occurance. Erica's been given a car that's made what? One race this year? Erica's move wasn't meant for the long term. Give it some time. I hope both Erica and Tommy Lee are going rounds before year end.

Tommy Lee isint setting the world on fire, like someone stated but atleast he has a shot to make the field every week. Look at it like this, EE has gone from 3rd in the pts to 13th. How is that a step forward, regardless of if next year or 2 years from now your a threat every weekend. Not qualifying every race can effect someone majorily. Especially confidence wise and able to have that killer instinct. I think Gregg Enders facial expression after her final run yesterday says it all.

I thought he was going to Cry

Tommy Lee isint setting the world on fire, like someone stated but atleast he has a shot to make the field every week. Look at it like this, EE has gone from 3rd in the pts to 13th. How is that a step forward, regardless of if next year or 2 years from now your a threat every weekend. Not qualifying every race can effect someone majorily. Especially confidence wise and able to have that killer instinct. I think Gregg Enders facial expression after her final run yesterday says it all.

Man I thought I was the only one who saw that. Anyways I don't understand how they could have screwed that car up, remember she was in his old car the one Jeggie won with, the one that qualified at every race it ran in 2005. If I understood the press releases correctly Shaun has his old car down in NASCAR country testing it with Ray Evernham and Erica is driving a 4 race old car. Sounds like the guys working on the car aren't able to make it work, but they have been hit and miss with Richie's car also. Id on't buy that bad car crap. Very bad career move in my opinion but its their coin and they can go where they please it's not up to me or anyone else on this board to say.

we all have choices to make in life. if someone says they have made the right one everytime something came up "they lied"! i can honestly say i have made some dumb ones myself. all ee can do is work hard at where she is or make another change. dwelling on a decission she made a month ago isn't going to help her today. i am sure she is disapointed but she is out there trying.

we all have choices to make in life. if someone says they have made the right one everytime something came up "they lied"! i can honestly say i have made some dumb ones myself. all ee can do is work hard at where she is or make another change. dwelling on a decission she made a month ago isn't going to help her today. i am sure she is disapointed but she is out there trying.

well said. ONWARD! yesterday is satans playground.

Mike Dunn said on yesterday's telecast that he did not think mid-season team changes were a good idea - hasn't worked for Erica, but seems to be working pretty well for Mike Ashley.

Thanks for the "heads up" Paul, I was at E Town racing... (made it to the Semis) & lost to my neighbor with a .027 light :( I missed the Qualifing on TV...

Who had the .027 light JP? Had to have been your neighbor. The only time you'll see an .027 is in your dreams. :)

Mike Dunn said on yesterday's telecast that he did not think mid-season team changes were a good idea - hasn't worked for Erica, but seems to be working pretty well for Mike Ashley.
MIKE Dunn also said that dsr getting rid of Bob Glidden was a positive move? I am not even being biased here, I am only speaking from the on track proof. But also there is the behind the scenes non sense that has gone on in this operation since. All the bickering, the lack of focus, lack of leadership. Heck saturday morning, the crew guys of the blue car were seen on the side of the road, and on the road, actually punching and rolling around, I doubt anyone likes having a boss? Especially one who rules with an iron fist, and does not accept the attitude of failure. Bob Glidden was always the first one, to say he stinks, along with his gang, or drivers, or for that, the owner. The enders gang made a change, and they took a risk. I think that a few people inside that team have done this, and I (in my opinion) think they have all messed up. But heck, what do I know? BG

The .027 was me.. Ralph was .045 I was dialed soft.. I gave up the stripe ..my mistake ...

I would like a hundred for every time I've done that JP. Twice was against Ralph. Very hard to judge how quickly a faster car is closing the gap. Just tell him he owes you one and get him next time. :D

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back