Anderson vs Anderson (9 Viewers)

I doesn't bother me that much, when Team members take a dive. what bothers me is when they look the camera in the eye, with a straight face and make up some fantastic reason why the car slowed or left early, thus implying the audience members are idiots, who'll believe anything. I realize they can't admit to tanking but at least don't patronize.
 
Serious question: Do you believe that every red light, smoke the tires or otherwise aborted run when team cars are on the track the fix was in?

Alan
 
Serious question: Do you believe that every red light, smoke the tires or otherwise aborted run when team cars are on the track the fix was in?

Alan
I wouldn’t Alan, not with how close you have to tune the fine line to be competitive, not naïve either, only the guy driving the car and or the crew chief knows for sure😎
 
I doesn't bother me that much, when Team members take a dive. what bothers me is when they look the camera in the eye, with a straight face and make up some fantastic reason why the car slowed or left early, thus implying the audience members are idiots, who'll believe anything. I realize they can't admit to tanking but at least don't patronize.
Didn’t they get caught cheating in PRO/Fx or whatever it was called?
 
Serious question: Do you believe that every red light, smoke the tires or otherwise aborted run when team cars are on the track the fix was in?

Alan
Of course not. It depends on the circumstances and the history of the team. A .299 light might happen 2 or 3 times out of a thousand runs but when it happens at the most convenient time, i'm incredibly suspicious and probably not buying it!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top