Dallas Race (1 Viewer)

Awww....thanks y'all!

Suzie, it was great to finally meet you....and everyone I hadn't met yet. It was also great to visit with all my other buddies that I've already met. HELL! IT WAS JUST GREAT SEEING EVERYONE! :D

Suzie...was great meeting you...Keep us updated on any future gigs...maybe I can make one sometime...

Tom...if you see this sorry I missed you...but I have a feeling we will probably meet up at the ADRL race in a few weeks...:cool:

Suzie...was great meeting you...Keep us updated on any future gigs...maybe I can make one sometime...

Tom...if you see this sorry I missed you...but I have a feeling we will probably meet up at the ADRL race in a few weeks...:cool:

Deby... I think several of us will be there. See ya then.

Man, I wish I could have made it!!!:mad: On Saturday night while adding chlorine to the pool and spa and accidentally inhaled A BUNCH of chlorine gas that nearly sent me to the hospital and scared the hell out of my wife!!! It really sucked having to back out at the last minute..especially after already having paid for tickets!!:( I hope to meet the group in Houston:D

Whoa! Are you okay now? Well, I can see that you are still alive but that must have been awful!

Dang Tim! I missed that reading this thread yesterday.....glad you are OK! Just get your hiney to Baytown and we'll forgive you for standing us up! ;)

Whoa! Are you okay now? Well, I can see that you are still alive but that must have been awful!

I'm good now, but it was a scary accident!!! As soon as it happened I damn near passed out it was so strong and nobody knew I had went outside. I am finally breathing at 100% now, but when it happened it felt like breathing thru a coffee stir straw and burned as I took a breath. It really made me open my eyes as how things can be ok one second and turn ugly REAL FAST and there is no control afterwards...
It's all good now and I will for sure be at Baytown next year and hopefully the Finals if all works out well with my schedule. Thanks for you concern everybody..I appreciate it!!!

OMG!!! Tim I am so glad you are feeling better. I had an incident with a room fogger once. I had set it off and the fire alarm went off because it was too close. I ran back in and moved it and inhaled that crap. I lost my voice for 2weeks. I could not believe how potent that stuff is! I coughed for at least 3 hours straight! Vicious!

Hopefully I will see y'all at Houston! :D

Hey Tim, glad to hear you're okay!!!! That is scarry!!!

Sorry we missed the festivites Susie, sounds like great fun!!!

We had our hands full though all weekend and then there was Callaway's party at the track on Saturday night where his mom convinced the band to put me on the drums, we ended up doing Brown Eyed Girl and a Clapton song that I've never played. It was fun.

Hmm, maybe we should combine us all in Baytown :D :D :D

Kelly, It was Awesome meeting you, Deby Martin and Windy Arend and kids. Thanks for coming over. Kelly, you would have looked great on camera LOL

Seems that sometimes, there is so much work on and around the car, that we don't really get to wonder around the pro pits, and then if there is time, ya just want to sit for a bit until something else needs to be done. Ice, Food, restocking the coolers, whatever.

Pomona wil hopefully be different though, home track, and we usually have a different run schedule, so hope to see many of you there. :)

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back