Who will be in Dallas? (1 Viewer)

Suzie Q

Nitro Member
Who is going to the race in Ennis? Are we going to meet up anywhere?

Also, my band will be playing on Thursday, September 20th at Dick's Last Resort in Downtown Dallas. The band starts at 7:30. My husband Mace is my guitarist and he f-ing rocks!!! My brothers and the gang are coming out for some good food, great music and a lot of insults from the staff at Dick's! This place is a lot of fun. If you have never been to a Dick's before, you had better not take anything personally! The staff is off the wall!!!

I hope to see you all there!

Suzie Q.

Who is going to the race in Ennis? Are we going to meet up anywhere?

Also, my band will be playing on Thursday, September 20th at Dick's Last Resort in Downtown Dallas. The band starts at 7:30. My husband Mace is my guitarist and he f-ing rocks!!! My brothers and the gang are coming out for some good food, great music and a lot of insults from the staff at Dick's! This place is a lot of fun. If you have never been to a Dick's before, you had better not take anything personally! The staff is off the wall!!!

Suzie Q.

You would have to schedule a gig the night before I get in!:p Otherwise I'll see you there!

Last edited:
Damn that would have been a blast. Though I think i'd still be on the road at that point.

Aw crap! I'll have to miss the gig, too. :( My son and I are driving up Friday morning.

And you bet your hiney we're all meeting up! Of course, there's the regularly scheduled Mater Meeting Sunday at 10:00 am in front of the Nitromall.

It's funny though....the rest of the weekend will be loaded with cell phone calls and 'Where are you at now? Well, meet us in the Beer Garden!" lol

Good! I can't wait to meet y'all! Does anyone meet up on friday or saturday?
Yep! No set time or anything....usually. Joe and Greg find a way to track me down! lol

I've got the Brut Brigade thingy on Friday, but I'll be around. I'll PM you my cell#. :)

Hopefully I'll be there on Sunday. A buddy of mine is playing Wolfdance in Ft. Worth on Saturday night so I'm going to try to catch that as well.

We'll be there for sure Friday afternoon and night. Sat and Sun are kind of iffy at the moment.

It would sure be nice to meet up with some of you guys, to put faces with names (and to have a few brews, as well!).

I am a guaranteed starter on Sunday, I am still undecided for Saturday and I might come out Friday afternoon, depending on how I am looking with work.

I'm looking forward to catching up with Joe, Kelly and the Greg's.

Seeing as I am about a 25 minute drive from Dicks I should probably try to get there to catch up with a few of you.

If you have never been to a Dick's before, you had better not take anything personally! The staff is off the wall!!!

Suzie Q.

I've been to the one in Chicago. That place is a HOOT. You canNOT go in there in a bad mood. Actually you could but I guarantee you will not leave in a bad mood.

Wish I was going to the race (and to see your band Suzie).

Have fun everyone.

I am a guaranteed starter on Sunday, I am still undecided for Saturday and I might come out Friday afternoon, depending on how I am looking with work.

I'm looking forward to catching up with Joe, Kelly and the Greg's.

Seeing as I am about a 25 minute drive from Dicks I should probably try to get there to catch up with a few of you.

Come on down for some insults and grub!:D

Sorry we'll miss your gig at Dick's as we are having a "ho down" at our Pub Thursday. Mr.&Mrs. O and the Mighty's from England will be there Friday in the "Brut Thingy", and Sat/Sun in SS's. Looking forward to the weekend of fun.
RO

Titan motorsports any myself will be there. We are racing in Sport Compact PRO RWD.

I know I land friday morning.

Suzie Q, I went into the Dicks on the boardwalk at San Antonio and didnt know the "concept" of the place. ANyways I asked for napkins and the guy told me "Get your damn napkins." I was appalled and then I asked to speak to the manager and he said "I'm the mgr and if you dont like it, you can leave." I went from normal to pissed in about 3 seconds and i guess he could tell b/c he asked if I had ever been there before and I said no and he explained.

Back to the thread though, I havent decided if I'm going to Dallas or not.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back