Who will be in Dallas? (1 Viewer)

Suzie Q, I went into the Dicks on the boardwalk at San Antonio and didnt know the "concept" of the place. ANyways I asked for napkins and the guy told me "Get your damn napkins." I was appalled and then I asked to speak to the manager and he said "I'm the mgr and if you dont like it, you can leave." I went from normal to pissed in about 3 seconds and i guess he could tell b/c he asked if I had ever been there before and I said no and he explained.

Back to the thread though, I havent decided if I'm going to Dallas or not.

I love it!!! Up here, they will just throw a stack of bev-naps at ya! If you ask for a straw, then there are about 50 in your glass! Don't ask for extra lemons, for god sake!!!:D

I love looking out at the crowd from the stage! It is great to see all those "Dick-heads" in the audience! ( they make paper dick hats and write silly thing on them!)

I will be at Dick's Last Resort. I love that place. I might even make the race.

Alan

P.S. The DRAW auction Saturday night will have a Harley to sell as well as the usual good time.

Have fun Suzie, we won't make it to the venue.

But didn't know you were in a band.

Cool.

ttyl

Nancy

if anyone here is going to be at the track at 9:00 AM on Friday, we'll have the ESPN2 crew in our pit at about 9:15 am that day. Suzie, have fun!!!!

:)

Do you think British Airways will let me bring a Harley home in my hand luggage then Alan?

Damn and you were heading out Chris? Oh man :(

I got screwed over getting back in. But I hope to see you at some point next year.

Say hi to Becky for me.

Take care mate.

I'll be there all 4 days. My buddy is running S/G so we'll most likely roll in Wednesday night to get pitted and setup. It should be a blast.

Damn and you were heading out Chris? Oh man :(

I got screwed over getting back in. But I hope to see you at some point next year.

Say hi to Becky for me.

Take care mate.

We'll be flying in Thursday Mike, couldn't get out there any earlier due to some serious pressure at work for Becks. Shame we couldn't get in earlier and make it to the track for sportsman day and then be at Suzie's gig really, but I really don't think after an 11 hour flight and a 30 hour day we'll be up to being treated like "Dicks"!!!

The Oldfield hospitality at Ye Olde Carriage House sounds much more condusive to a relaxing evening and an early night before Friday at the track.

See you all there... you won't be able to miss the two hobbit sized Brits from the shire if we're in the vicinity I'm sure.

CP

We'll be flying in Thursday Mike, couldn't get out there any earlier due to some serious pressure at work for Becks. Shame we couldn't get in earlier and make it to the track for sportsman day and then be at Suzie's gig really, but I really don't think after an 11 hour flight and a 30 hour day we'll be up to being treated like "Dicks"!!!

The Oldfield hospitality at Ye Olde Carriage House sounds much more condusive to a relaxing evening and an early night before Friday at the track.

See you all there... you won't be able to miss the two hobbit sized Brits from the shire if we're in the vicinity I'm sure.

CP

This weekend would have been perfect, Would have been driving with my buddy David, staying at my mate Pauls, catching up with Keith and everyone else and to top if off you and Becky would have been there, I think that alone = to a perfect weekend, the racing would have been the bonus. I'm now getting ready for a flight home that's going to push close to over 30 hours of flight time... FUN

Have a blast Chris.

I'm going to try and get out of here Friday afternoon flying standby on Frontier - already looks iffy. But if there's just 1 seat left for little old me, I'll see you guys Saturday in the Mac Tools Hospitality area.

I just passed Tony Shoes transporter on US 259, headed south toward Henderson (competion trailers?) or Houston (testing?) the weather at night has been GREAT nice and cool. Hope it holds out for the weekend!

Well I hope the weather holds out nice for you guys but I did hear this morning atleast here in the Houston area that we could be experiencing "tropical" weather again this weekend but hopefully it wont make its way up there if it comes.

Well I hope the weather holds out nice for you guys but I did hear this morning atleast here in the Houston area that we could be experiencing "tropical" weather again this weekend but hopefully it wont make its way up there if it comes.

Shhhhhhhh..........don't say that!!! Think happy, DRY thoughts!!!:D

Shhhhhhhh..........don't say that!!! Think happy, DRY thoughts!!!:D

Hey Suzie,

It would just so happen after paying $2100 to fly home, that I'd go through customs at the airport, only to have the officer say "I would have given you another 3 months" Oh what a slap in the face haha. Hey least I'm not banned. Will catch up with you at a race next season. Have a blast in Dallas for me. Oh and if you see my little British friend Chris Parker and his lovely wife Becky, give them a big hug for me.

Mike about to spend 30 hours on planes and waiting for planes Veskovich

I'm sure I will see yall there. I will be helping a friend who leases golf carts to the track and will be staying on sight. I am positive I will see Joe at the beer stand at least once and of course Johnny & I will be at the auction on Saturday. We'll see what he buys this year...

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back