Who will be in Dallas? (1 Viewer)

Hey Suzie,

It would just so happen after paying $2100 to fly home, that I'd go through customs at the airport, only to have the officer say "I would have given you another 3 months" Oh what a slap in the face haha. Hey least I'm not banned. Will catch up with you at a race next season. Have a blast in Dallas for me. Oh and if you see my little British friend Chris Parker and his lovely wife Becky, give them a big hug for me.

Mike about to spend 30 hours on planes and waiting for planes Veskovich

OH MAN!!! That totally sucks!!! We will catch up with ya next year.

Hey Suzie,

It would just so happen after paying $2100 to fly home, that I'd go through customs at the airport, only to have the officer say "I would have given you another 3 months" Oh what a slap in the face haha. Hey least I'm not banned. Will catch up with you at a race next season. Have a blast in Dallas for me. Oh and if you see my little British friend Chris Parker and his lovely wife Becky, give them a big hug for me.

Mike about to spend 30 hours on planes and waiting for planes Veskovich

I told you man... don't wear Tony Schumacher shirts through imigration, all of the imigration officials are all Kalitta fans!! ;)

Last edited:
I'm sure I will see yall there. I will be helping a friend who leases golf carts to the track and will be staying on sight. I am positive I will see Joe at the beer stand at least once and of course Johnny & I will be at the auction on Saturday. We'll see what he buys this year...

The Over/Under on seeing Joe at the Beer Stand is 10.

I am taking the Over :D

I'll be back at Dallas next year. I didn't realize how much I missed the alky classes until I went back to Memphis for the first time in 7 or 8 years. We did have the best weather I've ever seen there. Ya'll have fun in Dallas. If I knew how, I'd post pics from Memphis.

Well I hope you guys have an awesome time. It will be the first Ennis race I've missed in a while. Hope the weathers cool and the racings awesome.

Finally!!!!!!! Everything wrapped up and we are getting ready to head to Ennis.......:)

:mad::mad::(:(:.... DENIED!!!! Nope, every friggin Frontier flight was full this afternoon out of Denver. I was at the airport from Noon-7pm, just kept getting moved from standby list to standby list. Aww well,,,, I probably couldn't have gotten home Sunday night anyway and been in hot water at work.... probably better if I stay here & do laundry & mow the lawn. Hope everyone has a fun time out there at the all-concrete fourth of a mile!!!

Last edited:
Chris, I share your pain. Hours before I was to head out for Ennis, A trip to the ER shut it all down.:( (but she's okay now:)) Guess I gotta wait until Houston.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back