Suzie Q's 15th Annual "Jingle Bell Jam" (1 Viewer)

Suzie Q

Nitro Member
It is that time of year again! I am very excited about this one. It is my 15th year!!! Time sure does fly by! Anyhoo, come and see us!!! Here is the info:

15TH ANNUAL
"JINGLE BELL JAM" & TOY DRIVE

TO BENEFIT SAFE HAVEN (F.K.A.THE WOMEN'S HAVEN OF TARRANT COUNTY)
A BATTERED WOMEN'S SHELTER

HOSTED BY SUZIE "Q" AND THE TIPPS
&
MACE MABEN AND MUCH, MUCH MORE!!!

PLEASE BRING A NEW UN-WRAPPED TOY - EDUCATIONAL TOYS ARE NEEDED ALONG WITH PRESENTS FOR THE TEEN-AGE BOYS & GIRLS, AND PLEASE DON'T FORGET ABOUT THE MOTHERS. IT TAKES A LOT OF COURAGE TO LEAVE THEIR HOMES WITH JUST A FEW NECESSITIES.

SATURDAY, DECEMBER 20, 2008
OVATION RESTAURANT
6115 CAMP BOWIE, SUITE 112
FORT WORTH, TEXAS 817-732-8900
THE BAND STARTS AT 9:00

DON'T MISS THIS SHOW!!! EVERY YEAR IT IS SO MUCH FUN!!!

Last edited:
It is that time of year again! I am very excited about this one. It is my 15th year!!! Time sure does fly by! Anyhoo, come and see us!!! Here is the info:

15TH ANNUAL
"JINGLE BELL JAM" & TOY DRIVE

TO BENEFIT SAFE HAVEN (F.K.A.THE WOMEN'S HAVEN OF TARRANT COUNTY)
A BATTERED WOMEN'S SHELTER

HOSTED BY SUZIE "Q" AND THE TIPPS
&
MACE MABEN AND MUCH, MUCH MORE!!!

PLEASE BRING A NEW UN-WRAPPED TOY - EDUCATIONAL TOYS ARE NEEDED ALONG WITH PRESENTS FOR THE TEEN-AGE BOYS & GIRLS, AND PLEASE DON'T FORGET ABOUT THE MOTHERS. IT TAKES A LOT OF COURAGE TO LEAVE THEIR HOMES WITH JUST A FEW NECESSITIES.

SATURDAY, DECEMBER 20, 2009
OVATION RESTAURANT
6115 CAMP BOWIE, SUITE 112
FORT WORTH, TEXAS 817-732-8900
THE BAND STARTS AT 9:00

DON'T MISS THIS SHOW!!! EVERY YEAR IT IS SO MUCH FUN!!!
\

Kudos to you, Suzie, and the Tipps, and Mace and everyone else for this grand endeavor. For those of us that can't make it that far (wish I could!) if we wish to contribute to your project, should we send gifts, or just send cash and let you acquire the end product?
I'm SURE there's a lot of Maters out there who would like to contribute to such a worthy cause at holiday time!

\

Kudos to you, Suzie, and the Tipps, and Mace and everyone else for this grand endeavor. For those of us that can't make it that far (wish I could!) if we wish to contribute to your project, should we send gifts, or just send cash and let you acquire the end product?
I'm SURE there's a lot of Maters out there who would like to contribute to such a worthy cause at holiday time!

You can donate online by following this link.......SafeHaven of Tarrant County

Thanks Terry!:D

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back