Dallas Race (1 Viewer)

Suzie Q

Nitro Member
It was great to meet everyone at the race! What a fine bunch of folks!

Joe Sherwood cracks me up! He got several hugs from me and it appeared that he liked it!!! :D

Kelly is gorgeous, y'all! :D

The gig at Dick's was a lot of fun! We had quite a group of people there. Besides my family and friends, here is a few names of the people who came out:

Jim O
Jon O
Hillary Will
David Grubnic
Tony Schumacher
Greg Anderson
Todd Meyers

They funny part was that Grubby and Tony kept trying to get up their nerve to get on stage and play my husband Mace's guitar! It seemed like everytime I went back there to the table, they were saying "ok, after this beer we will get up there"! That went on all night! Tony got up and played around with Mace's guitar during the break. Grubby FINALLY got the nerve up when there were a few folks in the bar and he played with the band on two songs. "Jumpin' Jack Flash" and "Gloria" He did great!

I wish the race would have turned out different, but I am glad to hear that John Force is doing better. We are praying for you! It was heartwrenching to see that crash.

Suzie

Last edited:
Sound like you all had a great time . Wish I could have been there to see grubby play the guitar.

Uhhh.....what race was in Dallas ???
The BIG 'UN was in ENNIS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:p:rolleyes:

Maybe Yello Belly ????:eek:

Man, I wish I could have made it!!!:mad: On Saturday night while adding chlorine to the pool and spa and accidentally inhaled A BUNCH of chlorine gas that nearly sent me to the hospital and scared the hell out of my wife!!! It really sucked having to back out at the last minute..especially after already having paid for tickets!!:( I hope to meet the group in Houston:D

So, was Joe in charge of pics here??? Since I was stuck working and coaching the kid's soccer game, Joe??? :D

Joe was in full force with his camera, and I managed to rack up a few "assists" while helping him scout for eye candy. He was paying a $1 spotter fee, i told him to keep it untill I accrued enough to buy a beer, I think I only need 4 more to get a beer, we should get that knocked over in Vegas hey Joe!!

Joe and I did have one good peice of team work that allowed him to capture a hottie that he had almost lost!!

It was great to meet everyone at the race! What a fine bunch of folks!

It was nice to meet you too Suzie and it was great to catch up with all of the other Maters.

Kelly is gorgeous, y'all! :D

Everyone knows that Kel is the Maters resident hottie!! :)

We had a great time and the microphone sounded awesome! They fixed the P.A. at Dick's! :D

Great, I'm glad they fixed it so you could you the proper equipment. You need to send me a pic so I can add it to the site.

While you were having fun I was sitting next to a trout stream at about 9000ft in the Eastern Sierras. It's amazing how much better my outlook is after a week in the mountains without a stupid phone or computer.

My mom has some pictures so as soon as she sends them to me, i will send them on to you!

I am glad you had a nice trip! I hope you caught some fish too!

Did anyone record Suzie singing! We got Joe with the camera, now we need someone with sound recording for the rest of us!!:)
Lee
Nitroclovers

Sorry I missed ya, Suzie Q. Hopefully there'll be another time soon.

Kel, nice to finally meet you... sorry 'bout Capps but the girl was just too much for ol' Cappsy to handle! :D

Paul, nice to meet you...
Joe, Greg... always a pleasure.

Vegas is only a few weeks away!

I knew waaaaay before this that you'd have a helluva time, Suzie! I tried to get there but it didn't work out. I figured ya'll would tear apart Dick's Last Resort, too. I was bummed that the Toyota got bumped, but I think - as the cliche' goes - that Jim & Jon, Riola & Conrad really are inching up on something solid for all these cars. And how 'bout that world famous Rick Fischer shine?????

Sorry I missed ya, Suzie Q. Hopefully there'll be another time soon.

Kel, nice to finally meet you... sorry 'bout Capps but the girl was just too much for ol' Cappsy to handle! :D

Paul, nice to meet you...
Joe, Greg... always a pleasure.

Vegas is only a few weeks away!

Likewise mate. It was good standing around BSing, especially with a Ford man!!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back