Rapid Weight Loss! INCREDIBLE energy!!!! (2 Viewers)

BaldyLochs

Nitro Member
Please join me in congratulating David Grubnic & Kalitta Motorsports with thier announcement earlier today that Zantrex-3 will once again be the premier marquee sponsor of thier dragster this season!
Thanks to thier previous stint with Grubby, I can testify that the folks at Zoeller Labs are all-out drag racing fanatics and a hell of a nice bunch of people to be around. It's great to see them pouring thier cash into NHRA.

Watch for Jon-O & Connie to have the Z-3 car ripping.....

You go, Davey!!!!

I thought this was going to be a thread on Rapid Randy losing weight for his new car...:D

I thought this was going to be a thread on Rapid Randy losing weight for his new car...:D

Beat me to it!
'cept I thought it meant no more eating of cake by the Rapid one in 2007:D

Chris, so no more strivectin at all anywhere?

I might just have to loose a few lbs. with the help of Zan 3!

Please join me in congratulating David Grubnic & Kalitta Motorsports with thier announcement earlier today that Zantrex-3 will once again be the premier marquee sponsor of thier dragster this season!
Thanks to thier previous stint with Grubby, I can testify that the folks at Zoeller Labs are all-out drag racing fanatics and a hell of a nice bunch of people to be around. It's great to see them pouring thier cash into NHRA.

You go, Davey!!!!
Spammer!!! rofl

congrats to grubby and the entire kalitta motorsports team!!!!!!!! good luck in 07. its about time for a new champion :D

congrats to grubby and the entire kalitta motorsports team!!!!!!!! good luck in 07. its about time for a new champion :D

Yes...Congrats to Grubby and his team!! But the true Champion next year will be Doug!! I'm pulling for him to take it all next year!!!

T-Bone

Yes...Congrats to Grubby and his team!! But the true Champion next year will be Doug!! I'm pulling for him to take it all next year!!!

T-Bone
absolutly. im pullin for dougie! imho you dont need a #1 on your car to be a champion. doug is a champion now.

Heck, the funny thing is SO DID I! :eek:

I don't know whether to be flattered you guys all thought of me,,,or to tell you the Cake deal is just a big joke,,,or to ask, "What,,,does this Fire Suit make me look fat?" :D :D

Ok, so who is the contact person my associate sponsorship should to be sent to?

Rapid {Glad his buddys are at least thinking of him}

Hey! You know? Maybe there IS a way that company could use you and your nickname for a play on words? Could go together like John Force and Brut did.

Idea for a commercial. A video that shows you obviously bigger before getting into the car, then show the car make a run, then you get out smaller at the other end. Tagline is "When we say Rapid weight loss, we're not kidding!" :D

Are Strivectin and Zantrex related? (i.e. owned by the same company)

I always thought a Drag Race team was an unusual marketing partner for either product (NOT that I'm not GLAD to see their involvement).
For that matter, I'd be interested in seeing how their sponsorships have demonstrated a Return-On-Investment. Might be an aid to support OTHER non-automotive sponsors.

(BTW: There was an article a few years ago about the ENORMOUS impact an associate sponsorship on Dale Jr's #8 car by Drakar Noir had been able to demonstrate. Something like 10s of million in NEW SALES in a very short period of time)

Shirley Muldowney and Fred Miller are the ones mostly credited for bringing Zoeller & Klein-Becker to Connie Kalitta. Absolutley first class, no expense spared.

Well I doubt Shirley is in the mood to chat,,,Chris have Fred give me a call. :D

Rapid {TV fame isn't far behind the phone call} ;)

You go, Davey!!!!

I thought you were going to start repeating loudly "FORMULA 9, FORMULA 9, FORMULA 9, FORMULA 9" like that annoying ad they play on the big screen at the National Events...

Man that ad is annoying...

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back