Rapid Weight Loss! INCREDIBLE energy!!!! (1 Viewer)

Well I doubt Shirley is in the mood to chat,,,Chris have Fred give me a call. :D

Rapid {TV fame isn't far behind the phone call} ;)

LOL, or come up with your own brand. "Rapid Weight Loss." I'm sure it's already protected somewhere, but trademark the phrase in a design so competetors can't say it, or have to pay you to say it in their commercials! Be the Big O Tires of the diet world. :D

Please join me in congratulating David Grubnic & Kalitta Motorsports with thier announcement earlier today that Zantrex-3 will once again be the premier marquee sponsor of thier dragster this season!
Thanks to thier previous stint with Grubby, I can testify that the folks at Zoeller Labs are all-out drag racing fanatics and a hell of a nice bunch of people to be around. It's great to see them pouring thier cash into NHRA.

Watch for Jon-O & Connie to have the Z-3 car ripping.....

You go, Davey!!!!

It's always good news that a racer gets sponsored, but I hope that the deal gets to run its course.

The FTC issued massive fines against 4 competing weight loss pill sellers just this week, and is requiring them to change their advertising. I am not commenting on the efficacy of Zantrex-3 but there is a huge grey area in these over the counter pills. They are not required to be tested by the FDA since they are classified as herbal and not medicines. That's why you always see the "not for treatment of any disease" disclaimers in the fine print of their ads.

Again, I'm happy for the team but now the the FTC has taken an interest I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop. I remember clearly what happened to Reher-Morrison's financing when the FTC sued Slick 50.

It's always good news that a racer gets sponsored, but I hope that the deal gets to run its course.

The FTC issued massive fines against 4 competing weight loss pill sellers just this week, and is requiring them to change their advertising. I am not commenting on the efficacy of Zantrex-3 but there is a huge grey area in these over the counter pills. They are not required to be tested by the FDA since they are classified as herbal and not medicines. That's why you always see the "not for treatment of any disease" disclaimers in the fine print of their ads.

Again, I'm happy for the team but now the the FTC has taken an interest I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop. I remember clearly what happened to Reher-Morrison's financing when the FTC sued Slick 50.
The companies got in trouble for making claims that they can't back-up with scientific fact.

They could actually go after way more than they do..obviously.

absolutly. im pullin for dougie! imho you dont need a #1 on your car to be a champion. doug is a champion now.

ABSOLUTELY!! I see Doug as THE Champion.. but thats MY personal opinion :D

How many more weeks we gotta wait for the season to start???? I'm jonesing!!

T-Bone :D

Are there any discounts for fellow racers like me who could really use to lose (more than) a few pounds...? LOL :D

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back