Concord reverses stance on drag strip (1 Viewer)

StarLink Now $299

:eek: The track would be four lanes?????????? Just about overlooked that little gem :D

Now that is interesting...............

He is loaded but there are a lot richer out that can make him look like a welfare case if you can believe that! ;)
Well, that's true, there are exactly 617 people in the world richer than Bruton, the richest of which (Bill Gates) has about 35 times as much net worth.

Registered member said:
There are quite a few towns that are putting together some pretty attractive packages to get him to move. He very likely could end up with free land and subsidized or at least very favorably financed construction costs if he moves. Plus of course he would build a top notch motorsports complex like no other current track.

Registered member said:
The offers have ranged from a $300 million tax incentive to having 600 acres of land donated and all the grading provided, about an $8 million value.
Now there's a surprise! Concord brought this on themselves. Any idiot could have figured out that every town in the area would be clamoring to court Bruton the minute he mentioned moving the track. At this point, it's a simple business decision. Bruton will take the option that makes him the most money.

Well, that's true, there are exactly 617 people in the world richer than Bruton, the richest of which (Bill Gates) has about 35 times as much net worth.

Now there's a surprise! Concord brought this on themselves. Any idiot could have figured out that every town in the area would be clamoring to court Bruton the minute he mentioned moving the track. At this point, it's a simple business decision. Bruton will take the option that makes him the most money.

I hate to tell you but Bill Gates is no longer the richest the richest guy in the world lives in Mexico. ;)
And now that our dollar is at a record low against every other currency doesn't help! :rolleyes:

Actualy.. i would expect for one of the dates to move from the NHIS Speedway.. and be moved to a yet determined facility.....

i would expect the NHIS to have some changes done... maybe a bit more banking..... after getting Vegas oval turned around they added the banking to it....

I'm a bit shocked that it was sold to Bruton... the Bahire family and Bruton mixxed about as well as the Hatfields and the McCoys did.... at least over the past few years anyway....

Billy

The sale of NHIS has NOTHING TO DO with any drag racing facility anywhere.

Look for Bruton to move one of the NASCAR dates from NHIS to Vegas and swap the first Chase race from NHIS to Texas. NHIS will retain 1 date and the facility will get the Bruton treatment which can only be good for New England NASCAR fans.

IMO NHIS does not deserve two NASCAR dates, so this move is good for everyone, even though ISC (France Family) is probably sweating Bruton controlling 2 more Cup dates ....

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back