Coaches Top 25 preseason Poll (1 Viewer)

Wow what a day. First Herby says on Gameday this morning that Miles to Michigan is a done deal... Then Miles holds a press conference to call BS.... Then LSU loses every playmaker they got & still eeks out a SEC championship...

Now West Virginia goes down & Mizzou gets hammered!!!

Guess what.... A BCS mess....

Last edited:
and think about this...who's in?? obviously Ohio St but against who? Georgia and Kansas are 4 and 5 respectively but neither won their conference so what kind of case can they make? then comes Va Tech at #6 who got hammered by #7 LSU by 41-7???

WHO IS IN?????

GO ND!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p ;)

Brad Edwards says it will be Ohio State vs LSU... What a crazy turn of events!

it should be Hawaii....how do u justify putting a 2 loss team in over an undefeated team??.....especially this year, when we have seen that anyone can beat anyone on any given day!!!! What more can you ask of a team than to win all their games!!

I understand the thought process, but no way... Lack of competition, playing Hawaii's schedule gets you no credibility. By the way, they are down 7-0 right now to Washington.

I understand the thought process, but no way... Lack of competition, playing Hawaii's schedule gets you no credibility. By the way, they are down 7-0 right now to Washington.

sounds like the thought process used last year to keep Boise St out of it and look how that turned out....the National Championship game was a blowout and the Boise St game was one of the best college football games ever!...and Hawaii has attempted to get a tougher non-conference schedule but people won't play them....they use the distance as an excuse, but then when Hawaii uses it as a way to boost there on cause people call it crap. They had Michigan on the schedule but then the Wolverines decided it was a better idea to host Appalachian St (not even gonna point out the irony or make the joke out of respect for Dave and PJ, cuz i have picked on them enough for that this year:D)

Can't paint with such a broad stroke. Boise St. is not the team they were last year. Thats the only ranked team Hawaii has played all year.... And Hawaii is currently getting beat 21-0 in the first quarter to the only BCS team they have played all this season...

Although with Hawaii's offense, the final score might be 70-21 when I wake up in the morning!!! And thats the problem, I can't stay up to watch it!:D

Can't paint with such a broad stroke. Boise St. is not the team they were last year. Thats the only ranked team Hawaii has played all year.... And Hawaii is currently getting beat 21-0 in the first quarter to the only BCS team they have played all this season...

35-28 Hawaii!!!! they came back from 21 down in the clutch, they deserve a shot

35-28 Hawaii!!!! they came back from 21 down in the clutch, they deserve a shot

After Boise State last year, it would be a real shame if the Undefeated Hawaii Rainbows (now politically switched to Warriers) was left behind only to prove what Boise State clearly proved last year to all the naysayers. Even Tom should agree with this one for fear his Sooners might have to play them?

After Boise State last year, it would be a real shame if the Undefeated Hawaii Rainbows (now politically switched to Warriers) was left behind only to prove what Boise State clearly proved last year to all the naysayers. Even Tom should agree with this one for fear his Sooners might have to play them?

Fear? Pfffft! Bring 'em on, baby!

This has been the most messed up college year ever I think. Just crazy. I think it will be OSU and LSU. But I agree, with all the great teams with 2 losses and Hawaii undefeated and with what they did yesterday, I say put them in the title game. Wont happen, but should. I watched one of the blowout games they had and those boys can play.

Deja Vu??????
Not hardly, Hawaii is going to the Sugar Bowl.
Tom they certainly can't be as good as Colorado! Pffft! ;):D
Wow, There must be something wrong with my eyes. For a moment there I thought I was reading smack talk from a Meatchicken fan.

As a side note, Oklahoma only played Div. 1 schools, didn't lose any games at home this year, and won their conference championship game against the #1 team in the nation by 21. Of course the Big Televen doesn't even have one of those games so you probably wouldn't understand.

Really Dave, I would've expected much better from you.

Go Appalachian State!!!!

Boomer Sooner!!!

North Texas?..

It is suppose to all boil down to at least to..or close to..the best for the championship. I don't like the fact that you're done for the season..2 weeks later your're in the championship game..there's something wrong with that..and it needs to be fixed..and I believe big changes will happen because of this year.

Can anybody say playoff? It can happen..and it should.

I live in Iowa and Ferentz says he's staying here..making big bucks..wish he had the Michigan recruiting pool. He would do well there. Good Man..and a good coach..

Obviously I'm happy LSU got in the championship....

However, how entertaining would a playoff be this season?? There is no doubt in my mind that Georgia & USC are playing the best football right now & would be a scary opponent for anyone. Oklahoma is playing very well also...

With this system, that doesn't come into the equation. We always complain that losing late in the season hurts too much, therefore we can't also argue that the team that happens to be playing well at the end in more deserving than others...

Two observations... I wish the Rose Bowl Committee would have had the nuts to break tradition & take Georgia instead of Illinois... Oh what a game that would be!!

Second, I'm actually shocked that Missouri got left out & they took Kansas instead. I was not expecting that one.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back