Coaches Top 25 preseason Poll (2 Viewers)

StarLink Now $299

Yeah, what's up with ND going 0-5? I thought the new QB said he would win them 4 National Titles in a row. Looks like ND is the going to have Stanford's record from last year.

Ok I know its only Tuesday but we got a big game for my Tigers this week.

GEAUX TIGERS!!!!

071001003.jpg

My predictions this week on some good/should be/was suppose to be good games:

OU covers the 11 on Texas:mad:
Mizzou takes out the Huskers:confused:
USC will kill the trees
VT will win
and, are you ready for this,

THE GATORS WILL HAVE TIGER FOR LUNCH!!!!:eek:

My predictions this week on some good/should be/was suppose to be good games:

OU covers the 11 on Texas:mad:
Mizzou takes out the Huskers:confused:
USC will kill the trees
VT will win
and, are you ready for this,

THE GATORS WILL HAVE TIGER FOR LUNCH!!!!:eek:

Justin, you're a brave man! Some really unpopular (and unfortunately probably correct) picks there! We'll just have to wait and see and keep our fingers crossed. Johnny Mopar is the mizzou fan and he and I have been visiting about the Mizzou Husker game in Columbia, and we both think it will be fun to watch if you like offense!

How did I change the subject? Yes I said Stoops fits in great there due to OU's cocky attitude...Typical response from an Overated University fan:rolleyes:
So I guess the answer is, "no Tom, I don't wish to compare Big XII titles".

How about National Championships... want to talk about those?

:D

I love OU/TX week

Tom, looking for your take on Huskers v. Mizzou--any insights on this potentially "defensive":rolleyes: contest?
Geez... this might as well be Dr. Jekyll vs. Mr. Hide. Nebs has been on such a weird ride this year it's kind of tough to guess who's going to show up come gametime. They beat Wake which is starting to look like a fairly good win, got throttled by the SuC, got caught in a shootout with Ball State (amazingly enough) then beat ISU in a fairly convincing fashion after being stuck by 10.

Misery, on the other hand, started out with a good win in a yearly rivalry game with the Illini (which is looking like a pretty nice win), then beat Ole Miss at home (not sure what that means yet), then took care of Western Nobody and Nobody State.

The current line is Mizzou -7 at home, I tend to favor the Nebraska side of things as far as betting is concerned. As to who will actually win, flip a coin.

As always, YMMV.

Come guys, you all know that USC will roll through any of your teams.
Butt out, Left-coaster... we're talkin' football here, not suntans. :D

P.S. - In case you haven't read the entirety of this thread... I've already stated that if SuC runs the table they deserve to get to Nawlins.

You workin' Vegas again this year?

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back