Coaches Top 25 preseason Poll (2 Viewers)

StarLink Now $299

. . . N.D. is too good of a program to be down very long. It could be worse you could have lost to a 1AA school! :eek: Oh wait ... :eek:GO BLUE!!

Actually, Dave, it couldn't be worse . . .

. . . at least in the school's history. Sorry Mike, I really like Charlie!

Good news is that there may be enough upsets to go around by season's end to level these playing fields somewhat--especially among the cocky 4-0 teams of today?

Actually, Dave, it couldn't be worse . . .

. . . at least in the school's history. Sorry Mike, I really like Charlie!

Good news is that there may be enough upsets to go around by season's end to level these playing fields somewhat--especially among the cocky 4-0 teams of today?

I know you are referring to this season and you're correct. I was speaking more generally. If Notre Dame gets their program turned around in the next year or two then this year's start/season will be forgotten. Michigan will NEVER hear the end of losing to a 1AA school. :rolleyes:

Texas looked great last night FINALLY!!! Our backup QB looked UNBELEIVABLE!!! He is being compared to another QB we had here a few years back that won us a national championship!!!:D

Texas looked great last night FINALLY!!! Our backup QB looked UNBELEIVABLE!!! He is being compared to another QB we had here a few years back that won us a national championship!!!:D

Tim, you know I'm a Texas fan, but remember it was RICE! And after the first2 games I still think our boys are ranked higher than they should be but thats why we play the game to find out. I fear the OU game for sure. I think thats going to be brutal.

Well that was a better game.

I was at the Michigan/Penn State game and although they still don't play like a true Michigan team they are worlds better then they were against Oregon. I think Penn State was highly over rated at#10.

It wasn't a pretty game and it still may be a long season but at this point as long as they beat the buckeye I'm happy.

They certainly did! Wish I could say the same for my beloved Huskers--we got a W, the offense looked good, but I'm afraid the handwriting is on the wall as far as our defense (or lack thereof) goes. But I can still hope! Go Horns, Go Huskers

How bout them LSU tigers!!! .....Now let me get this straight...so far LSU has beaten Virginia Tech(rated #5 at game time) and South Carolina(rated #12 at game time). With Florida(#4),Kentucky(#14),Alabama(#22),Arkansas and Auburn still to come on the schedule! ....Oh yeah they have the easy schedule! :D:rolleyes:

How bout them LSU tigers!!! .....Now let me get this straight...so far LSU has beaten Virginia Tech(rated #5 at game time) and South Carolina(rated #12 at game time). With Florida(#4),Kentucky(#14),Alabama(#22),Arkansas and Auburn still to come on the schedule! ....Oh yeah they have the easy schedule! :D:rolleyes:
And every week when the polls come out I wonder how they can continue to rank USC over LSU and Oklahoma---to my weak nebraska eyes, both LSU and Oklahoma are clearly better teams than USC, and we Huskers oughta know, we got our a$$es handed to us by SC!

Gary......i loved that whoopty they ran on the fake field goal

Yeah that was a great play wasn't it! I loved the shots of Spurrier and Les Miles on the sidelines after that play. Spurrier was smiling and just kinda shaking his head. And Miles and his crew whoopin it up on theirs!

If you didn't see it check it out here!

LSU trick play

Last edited:
Yeah that was a great play wasn't it! I loved the shots of Spurrier and Les Miles on the sidelines after that play. Spurrier was smiling and just kinda shaking his head. And Miles and his crew whoopin it up on theirs!

If you didn't see it check it out here!

LSU trick play

Gary I can appreciate your enthusiasm. I can't wait to have that excitement in the Big House next year when Miles gets up here! ;):p:D

I was shocked to see Michigan actually got several votes in both rankings. I don't think they are there yet but at least we're heading in the right direction

PJ Where were you sitting Saturday? Do you have season tickets? My buddy's seats are in section 13 row 27 this year. SW corner.

maybe it is the power of the corn lol

Dave no season tickets, I just get lucky and come by freebies from time to time. Usually only once in a great while but its been twice this year so far.

Sat sat row 31, sect 42. Roughly north side 9 yard line on the Penn state side of the field.

maybe it is the power of the corn lol

Dave no season tickets, I just get lucky and come by freebies from time to time. Usually only once in a great while but its been twice this year so far.

Sat sat row 31, sect 42. Roughly north side 9 yard line on the Penn state side of the field.

We were in opposite corners. Unfortunately I had the Penn State faithful around me. However it does make for some fun jabbing during the game. Let me know the next time you are going. There's a good chance I'll be there.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back