Bob Glidden Returns? (1 Viewer)

Personally I would like to see Glidden and Dad work together. How awesome would that be? Two class acts with more Pro Stock brain power than one could imagine. WOW, now that is something to think about!

With all due respect what on earth makes you think he would work any better with your father than he has with the laundry list of other teams
that have tried? He's pretty much been with the who's who of pro-stock
in the past few years. NONE OF THEM WORKED

I'd stay as far away from him as possiible. UNTIL he has his own team.

Then look out.........

If Evan owned the team and Bob was the man, then would that not be his ultimate? He would make the calls, build the team, work the way he works, and not have to stress over the $$$ side of it. No one to clash heads with, as he would be the #1. He would hire his team, and not work with another big name that owned everything. (Maybe I am missing something, but it seems Bob wants things his way, and clashes with power struggles. But that is just a guess on my part.)
Evan seems to be about the best silent partner a team could have. And if this rumor comes true, I would think this would be Bobs best case scinario.

Hope this is true but if I remember correctly Bob would have to start from scratch. He would need everything from shop to dyno to car and that sounds like a big commitment for all involved. I imagine he would like Rusty to drive but Bill would be my choice.I do not expect him to ask me though!

With all due respect what on earth makes you think he would work any better with your father than he has with the laundry list of other teams
that have tried? He's pretty much been with the who's who of pro-stock
in the past few years. NONE OF THEM WORKED

I'd stay as far away from him as possiible. UNTIL he has his own team.

Then look out.........

I didn't say it would work. I just said that it would be awesome if it did work. Dad and Bob are extremely good friends, however they are very similiar as well in more ways than one.

I didn't say it would work. I just said that it would be awesome if it did work. Dad and Bob are extremely good friends, however they are very similiar as well in more ways than one.

That's not always a good thing for long term relationships. My Mom and my Aunt, her sister, were very much alike. Both had very strong personalities. It was one of the prime reasons they didn't get along very well after a week or so of visiting. They both knew it, and just kept the visits short so they wouldn't start arguing.

That pretty well sums it up, doesn't it? Maybe Bob will play Dr. Frankenstein and surface in a MoFordiac StraTO EXP. :p

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back