Erica gets good ink (1 Viewer)

nick name

Nitro Member
Our Erica gets good ink

I see that Mater member Erica Ortiz's car has a great picture on DRO. I wasn't aware that she was running so well, but her crew chief got the Crew Chief of the Year award from FFW.

Here's the link:

http://www.dragracingonline.com/agent1320/2006/1320-viii_9-32.html

While the short piece covers Dan Parker, the fact remains that the best tuner in the world isn't going to show results unless the driver is doing the job.

Congratulations to Erica for the exposure, and also for her runner-up finish in the points.

I always like to see Maters do well

Last edited:
Big things are coming for Erica. Keep your attention tuned to the World Street Car Nationals at Orlando later this year.....

Congrats to the whole team Erica... and I love your 'My Space'... Mustang next year, I understand... there's just something awesome about twin turbos sticking out of the hood of that beast...

Thanks guys!

I can't believe how well my first season turned out... I got a late start and only attended 5 of 10 races, so I'm amazed with the #2 for next year! Guess its proof positive that if you dare to dream, and chase after them, your wish can come true! I'm dreaming big in '07 and beyond!

Thanks guys!

I can't believe how well my first season turned out... I got a late start and only attended 5 of 10 races, so I'm amazed with the #2 for next year! Guess its proof positive that if you dare to dream, and chase after them, your wish can come true! I'm dreaming big in '07 and beyond!

Congrats Erica. You going to be coming to Houston any next year?

Thanks guys!

That's just awesome..

Congrats Erica..'07 is gonna rock!!

Thanks guys!

Never stop chasing your dreams. It won't be long before your baby Pro Mod grows up into a flopper!!:p

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back