Bob Glidden Returns? (1 Viewer)

We need to see Bob back with his own team! Hopefully, this is one rumor that will come true.

Hi Bill how's it going? How did you guys do at ATCO and can we expect to see you in Flordia this fall and winter racing?

Don't ask Billy about ATCO here, you need a new thread for that one!
Bob returning would be great, as for the brand, I'm hoping MOPAR.

Would be good to see a competitive Ford in Pro Stock, but I don't think that will happen!!!

I'd love to see Bob and the boys run there own program again.I'm a true blue Ford guy, but Ford walked off gave sponsorship to Force. I hope they do it in a Mopar. JJ

I could only hope this is true. I dont care the manu. I would love to see Billy or Rusty behind the wheel but I really dont care who drives it. I would just love to see Bob back. Hopefully Evan can come on here and say its true but I would be willing to beat that it isint.

Personally I would like to see Glidden and Dad work together. How awesome would that be? Two class acts with more Pro Stock brain power than one could imagine. WOW, now that is something to think about!

Personally I would like to see Glidden and Dad work together. How awesome would that be? Two class acts with more Pro Stock brain power than one could imagine. WOW, now that is something to think about!
That was my first thought when I read this thread. After seeing your dad's interview a few weeks ago, I thought it would be the perfect match. Besides, Evan is already involved with both.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back