An idea for Indy...the Nitro Bus (1 Viewer)

What a great idea,you guys really know how to do it! Wish I could be there,haven't been to indy since '94

Update...we are still working on the details. I should have more info on Thursday!

will you be stopping at the campground?
Raceview Family Campground
CR 1000 East, Indianapolis, IN 46234

Last edited:
If coming North on 465 from the southside, you can take Rockport Road West to Raceway Road and that is the "Back" way, you can also take 10th as mentioned. The 136 to the track off of 465 is OK if you get there early! Otherwise, have a full tank of fuel as you will burn it off in the inch by inch movement!

AS stated, the west side of the track on 136 is a mess! I suggest you take the "bus" idea being offered if you can!

Anyway, anyone coming to the US Nationals should stop by the Don Schumacher's Wonder Wagon AA/FC pit and say HI!

Justin

Does it get me in as part of the crew? :D

After speaking with those involved, with the time constraints and rising fuel costs, I am sorry to report that the bus will not be running this year. It was a valiant effort by many. We will be working on it for next year..hopefully with the cooperation of the city. Thanks for your suggestions and interest.

The good news...looks like the road construction will be done for the race!

After speaking with those involved, with the time constraints and rising fuel costs, I am sorry to report that the bus will not be running this year. It was a valiant effort by many. We will be working on it for next year..hopefully with the cooperation of the city. Thanks for your suggestions and interest.

The good news...looks like the road construction will be done for the race!

Great idea just the same, John. Thanks for trying!

Thanks Bill and Mark....I was really excited about the idea when I was told about it - and even volunteered to help promote it. The best laid plans of mice and men, I guess. We did lay some groundwork for the future.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back