Al Anabi again (1 Viewer)

Dragracer

Nitro Member
Watching the first round Al Bolushi (spelling)had a great reaction time but smoked the tires. He is becoming a better driver. The second car also smoked the tires.
This is very strange as Alan's tune up has always made his cars the quickest and fastest to the 1/8. Can't imagine what is going on but they need to find out their problems.
I liked the discussion with Larry Dixon about Alan on RPM Tonight where he was asked if Alan ever got mad. Larry's answer was that he "never" saw Alan mad and that he was a huge motivator.
The season is moving on and they are looking like they can't find a tuneup. They need to find one soon if they are going to play in the last half of the season. I did notice that HHR Sheik Al Thane was at the race. Looks like he might have put on a little weight.

Watching the first round Al Bolushi (spelling)had a great reaction time but smoked the tires. He is becoming a better driver. The second car also smoked the tires.
This is very strange as Alan's tune up has always made his cars the quickest and fastest to the 1/8. Can't imagine what is going on but they need to find out their problems.
I liked the discussion with Larry Dixon about Alan on RPM Tonight where he was asked if Alan ever got mad. Larry's answer was that he "never" saw Alan mad and that he was a huge motivator.
The season is moving on and they are looking like they can't find a tuneup. They need to find one soon if they are going to play in the last half of the season. I did notice that HHR Sheik Al Thane was at the race. Looks like he might have put on a little weight.

I agree with you on everything except great reaction time. Yes an .80 was better for him but the guy in the other lane got 320 hundreds with a .48. either way when your in an AJR car you dont need to be the best on the tree. This was the first weekend since I can even remember that yes, the team cars truly looked lost tune up wise.

I don't want to beat a dead horse but with the countdown format all they really care about is making the top 10 all these races are is one long test session.

The only time you will see panic is at the prelude to the countdown and if they are sitting on the bubble!

@ Bob Pellegrini I just like your Avatar LMAO!! People mispronounce my name all the time and say MATER.......:D:D

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back