"Zippy" Zips... (1 Viewer)

Those mustangs have a TASCA ford sign on the front bumper, so I'm sith the guy who says Tasca is the driver of the fourth car.

I thought Oakley was an associate with Ashley already. I thought they did something on Driving Force regarding that.

Losing Zip will hurt but thats still a dream ride, or at least my dream

im shocked , i thought tasca would get the seat. well you can bet the farm that j.r todd drives a flopper for shumacher next year. just like justin said everyone thought john was crazy for promoting eric, robert then ashley so i wont question johns decision. but don just had to get in that lil slap in the face to john when he said the reason he was doing this because his team is the only one to challenge or beat him for the title the last few years, which is true but, in fact its a slap to all the other teams, but with that talent and budget shouldnt the challenge or win every year? not right imo but who am i ? lol. but i wish zippy all the luck with jfr! a tough task to handle but hopefully he will for jfr and especailly for john medlen!

Wouldn't it be cool if Zippy came out and won the '08 Winternationals?

Stranger things have happened!:D

I don't really give a damn about the rich man's pissing contest between Schumacher and Force...cry me a river.

Sounds like Mike Neff's ability to tune a nitro car might have put him in a position to drive a top flight car.

It's no brainer for Force because inexperience is his game and he gets possibly the 2nd smartest person in the Schumacher organization.

The slap in the face is to young drivers like Phil Burkart, J.R.Todd, Bob Tasca, Jon Capps, Brady Kalivoda, Mendy Fry, Brian Hough, Sean Bellemeur and Mick Snyder.

Why does it seem big time drag racing is becoming more and more like Monster Truck racing???

Last edited:
Maybe they will get a ride with Don! He now has some seats opening up. Mendy would work out just fine over there! I hope she gets her turn SOON!!!

I have to admit I never saw this one coming. Zippy going to drive for Force, now that's out of left field. I figured the usual suspects of Todd, Tasca, etc.

The slap in the face is to young drivers like Phil Burkart, J.R.Todd, Bob Tasca, Jon Capps, Brady Kalivoda, Mendy Fry, Brian Hough, Sean Bellemeur and Mick Snyder.

Why does it seem big time drag racing is becoming more and more like Monster Truck racing???

Gotta agree with T on this one, it's getting next to Impossible for the up and comers to get a chance to drive anymore.

So...does this mean that Zippy ISN'T driving, and that Scelzi is? What about John Medlen, where does he fit in this equation?

Gary has been talking about retiring (or, taking a break from driving) for several years now because he wants to spend more time with his family. Does this mean he changed his mind? Or, has this just been a BIG cover-up for the last few years so he could quietly sneak away from team Schumacher without raising anyones feathers? My guess would be the Agent is adding his own little twist to things!

Also, I highly doubt John Force would ever let John Medlen go so where does this put Zippy? Remember, as of now, The Scelzi twist has only been mentioned by the Agent but the Zippy rumor has been confirmed by several people who are "in the know" including Mr. Schumacher himself. If the Agents rumor is true, this would make 6 crew chiefs at JFR for only 4 cars. I'm still going with the "confirmed" rumor as of now.

I'll say it again, I have no inside info but I gotta go with Jerrod and Don Schumacher...... The Agent doest exactly have a spotless record in reporting accurate info. :)

Last edited:
I don't believe that on-line list is complete either... :confused:
John Panuzzo put up a wager, and I won... He donated to DRAW, and I matched him, because I thought that was fair and the right thing to do, sense I cheated anyway... :) But John donates regularly, and I always send my 20 or 25 when I get my DRAW package... So something ain't right with that list...

Now- What was the bet again??

Rathman has never yanked my chain once... :eek:
So I'll have to believe it... As hard as it is to do... Whatever!! :D

Yo Ghio....Neff needs a crew chief...Need a job? lol

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back