Yep...it's Dixon (1 Viewer)

I can't say I am shocked by this:D. Good luck to Larry and also to Jason in his first chance at tuning a TF as a crew chief.

No surprises here. I also am glad to see Jason get the opportunity to step up.
However . . . I am going to be very interested to see how AJ's teams racing contributes to Sheikh Al Thani's goal - "To promote the domestic and international awareness of motorsports in the nation of Qatar."

No surprises here. I also am glad to see Jason get the opportunity to step up.
However . . . I am going to be very interested to see how AJ's teams racing contributes to Sheikh Al Thani's goal - "To promote the domestic and international awareness of motorsports in the nation of Qatar."

I'm sure AJ and his teams will have a tour of duty over there during the off season. My question is, will Del's Megarita Mixer make the trip to Qatar? :D

So far, Dragstrip Finder doesn't have any listings for Qatar. Perhaps they are in the process of building a facility.

I guess now it is OK for me to like AJ :D

Good luck to all!!

LMAO as I have started to think of the same thing.
Never really had any animosity against AJ but after getting involved with the "Dark Side" lumped him into the "enemy".
Now with 2 of my favorite drivers he is back on my "favorites" lists.
Good luck AJ, Del And LD!

Wow, guess the Agent picked it ;)

Mark.

Sorry but the Agent didn't pick Jack Schitt !!! You don't get to choose several different names, then all of a sudden one of the many names he chose is the correct one. There are only 2 sources that had this correct from the beginning. Nitromater and Comp +

So far, Dragstrip Finder doesn't have any listings for Qatar. Perhaps they are in the process of building a facility.

They should have websites up here in the near future for a few of the tracks they run at..

Okay, :cool:

About the big 'WOW' factor...:confused:

wow;)

This is a total shock, I never saw this coming....:rolleyes:

'I love it when a plan comes together' Good luck and good season to everyone at AJ.

d'kid

LMAO as I have started to think of the same thing.
Never really had any animosity against AJ but after getting involved with the "Dark Side" lumped him into the "enemy".
Now with 2 of my favorite drivers he is back on my "favorites" lists.
Good luck AJ, Del And LD!

Speaking of the "Dark Side", did anyone notice the very dark, Terminator like picture of LD on the side of Snake's hauler this year??

First off, congrats to Larry for winning the top fuel lottery. If anyone knows this guy, you know he IS mr class! I am very happy for him and this opportunity. A second ATTA-BOY Goes to J-mac! He is primed and ready to step up to the big chief seat. Jason and Larry will make a wonderful team.

So here is something cool for you all to ponder. We have all seen big hospitality areas for teams to wine and dine sponsors and VIP'S. Well, there will be NO sponsors on this car next year. So Alan will be using his hospitality area for another purpose. I dont want to ruin the suprise, but its really cool!
The team is planning to test both cars in two areas. Palm beach and phoenix prior to Pomona.

Congrats to Shannon and Bobby for getting this right!

AWESOME!!....congrats to Larry on landing another great ride, and congrats to AJ for landing another great driver!!!......

Now the hard part comes.......I hope there will be somebody there to race when you pull up to the line Feb. 8

So here is something cool for you all to ponder. We have all seen big hospitality areas for teams to wine and dine sponsors and VIP'S. Well, there will be NO sponsors on this car next year. So Alan will be using his hospitality area for another purpose. I dont want to ruin the suprise, but its really cool!
The team is planning to test both cars in two areas. Palm beach and phoenix prior to Pomona.

Congrats to Shannon and Bobby for getting this right!

Is it going to be a portable golf course??? :D:D:D

Only logos on the car are Al Anabi ,Quatar, and AJR.... I can not wait to see the response on the paint schemes... I think the funny car design is bad ass.....

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back