Would NHRA benefit from NFL lockout? (1 Viewer)

.......I'll tell you what would really be helped is College Football! I bet viewership there would go through the roof!....

i think if both the nfl and nba were to lose 2011/12 season, the NHL would
stand to maybe gain the most?........i agree with others, the nfl will either
have no lockout or it will be short maybe at most affecting a preseason game
or two - their 2011/12 season will be played.
aside from chris' comments regarding broadcast rites, which is unbelievably
correct how the nfl operates, there were also 8? coaches let go during this last season which in some cases leaves owners
paying double salaries - if they saw a high probability of losing a season, i don't
think so many would have been let go.

People do not just attend games as a part of the love of the NFL, they also stay at home. Investing in the NFL Ticket is a committment made by fans who love the sport, and root for a team that is out of market. For me its the 3-time Super Bowl Champion Washington Redskins. There is a .028 percent chance I will not see the Skins play on Sunday and do something else. Also, ppl stay home to watch fantasy players. I don't need to tell some of you how HUGE that is. Again the NFL ticket investment gives you the chance to watch all the players on your team.

Having said all this, if a lockout occurs I think there will be 1 to 300 ppl that attend a drag race with no NFL games.

Meanwhile the worst scenario under an NFL lockout would be if select College games were moved to Sunday. This would be a tough spot for season ticket holders who have to travel to see the team and be at work on Monday. Just terrible. However not bad for the at home viewer.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back