Where's Terry Haddock? (2 Viewers)

J. S.

Nitro Member
Since Alan has finally emerged from Witness Protection, and is back among the general population, it's time to move on to our next Missing Person inquiry:

I haven't read anything about Terry Haddock this year, and why he has not raced much, if at all. I'm a bit too lazy today to dig thru all my 2024 National Dragsters to see if he even attended one race this year. While never much of a threat to go rounds, he has been a regular qualifier in Funny Car for many years. Seems strange for him to just drop off the tour without any word. Anyone on here have any insight? I hope he is not having health issues like some of our other drivers have had this year.

Since Alan has finally emerged from Witness Protection, and is back among the general population, it's time to move on to our next Missing Person inquiry:

I haven't read anything about Terry Haddock this year, and why he has not raced much, if at all. I'm a bit too lazy today to dig thru all my 2024 National Dragsters to see if he even attended one race this year. While never much of a threat to go rounds, he has been a regular qualifier in Funny Car for many years. Seems strange for him to just drop off the tour without any word. Anyone on here have any insight? I hope he is not having health issues like some of our other drivers have had this year.
lack of sponsors, think they are racing the last 3 events. sure would love to see him out there fulltime

He's been helping a European team lately. You can see the updates on his facebook page:

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back