Terry Haddock at Pomona (1 Viewer)

J. S.

Nitro Member
Terry Haddock, with help this year from Johnny West, seems to finally have a car that will usually get down the track every run. The ET's are off-pace being in the low four-oh's, and his Reaction Times still need a lot of work, but with other cars always prone to smoking the tires, just getting down the track with halfway decent ET's can win some rounds. And now he is in the semi-finals for the first (I think) time. Does he have enough parts in the trailer to make the call? Could he actually get to the Final Round? We'll see! Stay tuned!

Last edited:
Terry Haddock, with help this year from Johnny West, seems to finally have a car that will usually get down the track every run. The ET's are off-pace being in the low four-oh's, and his Reaction Times still need a lot of work, but with other cars always prone to smoking the tires, just getting down the track with halfway decent ET's can win some rounds. And now he is in the semi-finals for the first (I think) time. Does he have enough parts in the trailer to make the call? Could he actually get to the Final Round? We'll see! Stay tuned!
It’s at least the second if not third time he has been this far. He went to the semis in Epping last year.

So..... how much $$$$$ to keep me from picking him in PTW? Ain't never gonna get a round win if he's in my lineup

I ought to set up a Patreon account for these drivers to make it easier to pay me. 😎

2 round wins is like winning the lottery for that team. They'll eat good tonight. West has the car consistant and staying together from what I've seen

I don't know if anyone knows or remembers "Joe the Plumber " won the 2008 IHRA Championship. And has been at this a long long time.

Great to see them have a great day today.

👍

During the broadcast today, Haddock said they are concentrating solely on the funny car.
Wasn’t the dragster Cameron Ferre drove last year owned by Haddock?

During the broadcast today, Haddock said they are concentrating solely on the funny car.
Wasn’t the dragster Cameron Ferre drove last year owned by Haddock?

Yes, he sold it.

Tree'd by a Burke. :)

Yes, he sold it.

Well, rats. I hate to see Cameron without a ride.
I was hoping to see him in Vegas in two weeks. My wife and I are going to the race.

I was looking around to see if there was something out there alluding to Cameron’s future plans. Didn’t see anything, but I did come across his IMDb page. He stops by here once in a while. Maybe he’ll clue us in.

2 round wins is like winning the lottery for that team. They'll eat good tonight. West has the car consistant and staying together from what I've seen
Indeed, especially when the wins came against two powerhouse cars capable of 3.80s and 335mph. One could say "well, Hight would have won if he hadn't smoked the tires..." and I say :well, the dog would have caught the rabbit IF he hadn't stopped to take a crap..." Hight smoked, Terry didn't. Terry goes to round 2.

Couldn't happen to a nicer guy who's always cheery and never gives up.

I knew the clock would strike midnight when he raced Hagan. However, what an awesome day for Terry Haddock. I'm so happy for him.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back