New video - Terry Haddock Friday update - (1 Viewer)

We did not have a paralex car prior to this...you should check details before you throw a company under the bus.

And if you were there watching my conversations why didnt you come amd ask me? I was there all week and I know you anf Emily were there as you stated before...

There are things that go on...and you know nothing about my finacial situation except for what you hear from my ex wife ... Much can be said by who you hear your information from if you have questions you can call or email me and I will be happy to answer any questions you have rather then you bashing me like you have before on here...

I have been out here for 20 years and if someone was worried about getting paid do you think they would give it to me...i am sure Mr. Densham is not a stupid man

Terry, please.

1) You said it was bad tubing, you said the Densham chassis was a Parallax chassis, just like yours. It was you who was busy throwing people under the bus. I repeat this and I'm at fault? Please.

2) I did not question your financial situation, it was someone else, please read more carefully. I merely answered the question "I wonder how someone returns a borrowed chassis" with the observation that you and Gary were having a conversation on Saturday, open in the pits for all to see, and I wondered aloud if that was the subject.

3) You are the one who seems to have an issue with the fact that Emily and I know your ex-wife. I have not brought up anything here that has not happened at the track, in public. And I will not. You are the one who suddenly began following her on Twitter on Thursday, presumably to gain access to your exes tweets. You are the one who seems to have an off-track issue that you want to bring here.

4) The only other comment I've made about you in the last many months was when someone said "I can't imagine what it is like to show up to the track without a realistic chance to win the race." I proffered that you might be someone who knows that feeling. Perhaps a slightly snide comment? Maybe. Realistic? I think so. Sorry.

Please, if YOU want to exorcise your demons from the past, use PMs. Or call me, you have my cell number.

Chris

Terry, please.

1) You said it was bad tubing, you said the Densham chassis was a Parallax chassis, just like yours. It was you who was busy throwing people under the bus. I repeat this and I'm at fault? Please.

2) I did not question your financial situation, it was someone else, please read more carefully. I merely answered the question "I wonder how someone returns a borrowed chassis" with the observation that you and Gary were having a conversation on Saturday, open in the pits for all to see, and I wondered aloud if that was the subject.

3) You are the one who seems to have an issue with the fact that Emily and I know your ex-wife. I have not brought up anything here that has not happened at the track, in public. And I will not. You are the one who suddenly began following her on Twitter on Thursday, presumably to gain access to your exes tweets. You are the one who seems to have an off-track issue that you want to bring here.

4) The only other comment I've made about you in the last many months was when someone said "I can't imagine what it is like to show up to the track without a realistic chance to win the race." I proffered that you might be someone who knows that feeling. Perhaps a slightly snide comment? Maybe. Realistic? I think so. Sorry.

Please, if YOU want to exorcise your demons from the past, use PMs. Or call me, you have my cell number.

Chris

I don't have a dog in this fight, and could really care less, but you my friend are an arrogant ass. I see you make snide remarks to other people on here as well, so I'm not for sure if it's just because you think you've been given some almighty power because your name is in red letters, or maybe it's just because you have an acute case of little man syndrome. If you would have listened to the video without making assumptions, you would have noticed that he never says he has a Parallax car. You're a mod on here and you're airing out more crap than anyone else; that alone should be embarrassing enough to you. It's no wonder this place has tanked over the last couple years.

This venom is interesting. Read above. Jerry Newman questioned Terry's credit, not me, not ever. In the other thread, I made a comment about how chassis builders recommend tying things down. Others go on for pages about it, but I'm singled out because my name is in red? In this thread, I point out that I saw Gary and Terry -- in the pits, in full view of everyone -- having a conversation and that makes me an "arrogant ass"? And dear me, I didn't say it was bad tubing, Terry did, but suddenly I'm the bad guy?

Having my name in red doesn't mean I can't speak, and it certainly doesn't make me responsible for everything that goes on here. Why aren't you guys all over the people who actually made the remarks?

Chris,

I dont care if your name is in red...i dont have your number but would like to talk to you.

This is not the only time you have had negative things to say about me...

Also, I wanted to send Emily a message and thats why I followed her for 2 minutes and I decided againat that and deleted it.

The problem I have is with the misinformation...I never said I was borrowing it from Densham amd as I stated before if you walked by you are more then welcome to come and speak to me and im sure Mckailen would have been happy to see Emily.

You can be friends with whoever you want but this my career and while im not a highly funded team we try our hardest. You use to be supportive and then I went threw a divorce and you now say things like "i predictiablly crapped on the track again"

If your suppose to be a mod you should habr facts and ask the peoplr the qurstions.
Many of you are right pros dont want to come on here and see you bashing us...

Have a good day! Email me at [email protected] if you habe questions

I will havr a new blog out soon with all the details

Of course...you're completely innocent. No venom here, just facts. Since I have a busy schedule today, I'll just stick with what's been posted here in the couple threads dealing with this topic.

...you said the Densham chassis was a Parallax chassis, just like yours.

False statement. End of story.

It's also obvious you make a lot of assumptions.

You are the one who suddenly began following her on Twitter on Thursday, presumably to gain access to your exes tweets.

Really? That could have probably been better said via PM, but hey, that's just me using common sense.

Walked by Terry's pit late today. He and Gary were deep in an animated conversation. Gotta wonder if that was the topic.

Well, if you have to wonder then you obviously have no idea what the hell they were talking about, and therefore add nothing of substance to the conversation by pointing it out.

The only other comment I've made about you in the last many months was when someone said "I can't imagine what it is like to show up to the track without a realistic chance to win the race." I proffered that you might be someone who knows that feeling. Perhaps a slightly snide comment? Maybe. Realistic? I think so. Sorry.

Probably my favorite backhanded quote from you. You even admit that it was a snide remark. I can't imagine saying that about anyone really without doing so in effort to take a shot at them. There are a few drivers who fall in that category.

There are other posts as well where you've been a complete jackass to people. You're right, being a moderator doesn't mean you can't speak, but you should at least have the intelligence to be conscious about what you are saying and how it's probably going to be interpreted. If that is beyond your capabilities, then maybe the job is just too much for you.

False statement. End of story.

I got that from this comment here.

Really? That could have probably been better said via PM, but hey, that's just me using common sense.

He brought up Twitter and the ex, not me. I have NEVER mentioned his personal life here.

Well, if you have to wonder then you obviously have no idea what the hell they were talking about, and therefore add nothing of substance to the conversation by pointing it out.

So, let me get this right, they have a conversation in the open, in the pits, and I can't mention that I saw that. Do I have that right?

There are a few drivers who fall in that category.

So I wasn't wrong?

There are other posts as well where you've been a complete jackass to people. You're right, being a moderator doesn't mean you can't speak, but you should at least have the intelligence to be conscious about what you are saying and how it's probably going to be interpreted. If that is beyond your capabilities, then maybe the job is just too much for you.

Fine, you can be an "arrogant ass", but I can't post my opinions.

This thread is a perfect example of how this sight has gone downhill.
C.W. ---Terry Haddock did not say he had a Paralax chassis! (Check the video) You took a statement made by somebody else who was wrong and posted it like it was a fact. Mabe I'm wrong but I think a moderator should hold himself to a little higher standard and at least get some basic facts correct.:confused:

I don't know why anyone would feel the need to come on a drag racing forum and bring up someones finances. But since it has been brought up then I think I will add my 2 cents in to the pot. I can tell you for a fact that I have never had any kind of problem with any of Terrys checks, and his word has always been right on the money with me. Plus he would loan you the shirt off of his back if you needed it. Infact he just loaned us a socket to use on Sunday after ours broke. I can also tell you for sure that the chassis that BROKE was "NOT" a Paralax. You will not find two harder working people then Terry, and Jenn, and they deserve the same respect that the rest of the teams get.

Last edited:
Mr. Haddock, If the last "Q" would not have been rained out, do you think you would have been ready to take a shot??? Just wondering....
Hats off to you and crew for a stellar effort.

Oh please. You're not making yourself look any better here. So now you're basing your statement on a statement made by someone else who also didn't listen to what was said in the vid? This only serves to exacerbate your buffoonery. And I won't even get into the pure ridiculousness of the Twitter subject. Like I said, I wouldn't even waste the keystrokes on this if over the past year or two I hadn't seen you put others down, and make similar snide remarks. Your delusions of grandeur on this site have become quite obvious to many people.

There was a time on nitromater, back in 2000 or so, when if something like this would happen, it actually would turn into a pretty positive thread. You might have a couple of people try to start something, but in the beginning most people moderated themselves and told those people to F-off. Drivers, team members, owners, etc. were regular members just like everyone else. It got bad for a while because the place was out of control. Changing the format around, and paying to play, was supposed to change all that, and I think everyone here with a shred of intelligence knew it wasn't going to change anything. This thread makes it painfully obvious that it hasn't, especially when you have the mods throwing their own punches as well.

Oh please. You're not making yourself look any better here. So now you're basing your statement on a statement made by someone else who also didn't listen to what was said in the vid? This only serves to exacerbate your buffoonery. And I won't even get into the pure ridiculousness of the Twitter subject. Like I said, I wouldn't even waste the keystrokes on this if over the past year or two I hadn't seen you put others down, and make similar snide remarks. Your delusions of grandeur on this site have become quite obvious to many people.

There was a time on nitromater, back in 2000 or so, when if something like this would happen, it actually would turn into a pretty positive thread. You might have a couple of people try to start something, but in the beginning most people moderated themselves and told those people to F-off. Drivers, team members, owners, etc. were regular members just like everyone else. It got bad for a while because the place was out of control. Changing the format around, and paying to play, was supposed to change all that, and I think everyone here with a shred of intelligence knew it wasn't going to change anything. This thread makes it painfully obvious that it hasn't, especially when you have the mods throwing their own punches as well.

This is one of those posts that makes me say to myself, "Damn, I wished I would've said that."

One of the things I have noticed (and I have been guilty of in the past) is when a topic gets derailed or to the point where there is no real positive conversations and the person who is being lambasted (usually with reason I might add) does nothing more than try (without success) to justify his rational, becomes more and more stubborn. Chris I say this to you with the upmost respect, leave it alone:rolleyes:. Yes you are privy to inside info from one side of the Haddock deal. And you are apt to defend that person since you are obviously a friend of hers. But many of your remarks are said with malice (you yourself admit that). You know the history and have tried to make points to that effect.
There is nothing to be gained here, and you know it!!!!

The unfortunate deal with Terry will sort itself out, and everyone will move on. You should too.

Terry has a colorful past and present and likely future in Drag racing mostly because of his passion for the sport and the lengths he will go to, to achieve his dream.

For that I applaud him, and I hope he finds some sort of success for his efforts. His path is likely one of the toughest anyone in this sport can deal with. He has made mistakes in the past and like everyone will make mistakes in the future. He is literally following his dream, anyway he can

Your mistake is making this personal on a forum, when you really have no dog in this fight. Other than doing it to support a friend.

Leave it alone.

This is written with the most respect to all parties involved.

I do hope that Terry reads this and does not allow his personal feelings to transfer over to his NHRA blog. That would be bad on his part.

Dean

SPEEDZONE MAGAZINE ONLINE

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back