My Terry Haddock piece advancing the NW Nationals (1 Viewer)

Kris

Nitro Member
My coverage of the Seattle race ... Terry Haddock piece ... photo slideshow ... etc

Hey all I forgot to post this sooner. I managed to find Terry after the last session and get him a few copies of the article. I have no idea if he liked it, hated it, etc. Joe said he found Terry's pit (I couldn't today but I will tomorrow) and that a few folks commented on the story so I am glad someone saw it. I apologize in advance if I messed up anything in the story but I'm pretty sure that it was pretty solid.

Anyway, here it is online for anyone who wants to see it. Check back to the Web site tomorrow for my slideshow of photos from the event and I'll let everyone know when I get the video up. Oh, the story ran in Kent, Auburn and Covington/Maple Valley which is a circulation total of about 75,000. Not bad for a little community reporter. :D

Haddock chases dream one race at a time - Covington Reporter

Last edited:
Anyway, here it is online for anyone who wants to see it. Check back to the Web site tomorrow for my slideshow of photos from the event and I'll let everyone know when I get the video up.
Haddock chases dream one race at a time - Covington Reporter

Kris,

Nice article and good to see you write up someone locally that just happens to need some help with sponsorship. It would be cool if some company in that part of the Seattle area saw your article and contacted Terry to help out with some funding.

Damn, ruined it for me!!! Guess Joe wasn't around this weekend;) LOL

Oh he was there ... I finally caught up with him on Sunday. He forgot to bring his battery charger for his camera and only got an hour's worth of pics on Sunday when I lent him my battery. :p

Thank you Lynn! And Thank You Kris for helping me out! However I think I lost one of my Memory cards for my Camera over the weekend! Over 200 Pics including Jimmy Hendrix' Grave site could be Gone! I have contacted the Hotel I was staying at to see if anything turns up, so far Nothing! :(

Thank you Lynn! And Thank You Kris for helping me out! However I think I lost one of my Memory cards for my Camera over the weekend! Over 200 Pics including Jimmy Hendrix' Grave site could be Gone! I have contacted the Hotel I was staying at to see if anything turns up, so far Nothing! :(

I hope you find it,Joe!!!!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back