Terry Haddock (2 Viewers)

A lot of the big teams help out the low buck guys by giving them used parts cheep or for free.
If you notice how the rear wheels on the low buck guys change all the time. It’s becasuse the big teams will give them tires with a run or two left on them and don’t bother to remove the tires from the wheel and they just give them back after use. So while many complane that the big teams are ruining the sport they actually help the lower guys out quite a bit. So while the big guys can’t take a chance of using a part with XX amount of runs on it and losing a round, the little guys can. But sometimes the parts do give up on them.

Tony,
The big teams like scuffed tires, they will give the budget guys brand new ones to run to break them in. look at how often Scott Palmer or Jim Campbell come to the line with new tires. When Austin Prock was making runs in the A-Fuel car, they had a new set of slicks from Robert Hight's team every run.

Alan

i think terry tried to get things going at spring warm-up race in phoenix race. not sure what happened? i hope he attends a few
races next year......he's a nebraska guy i think?......can't count on the greek and luigi to keep filling the fields at the
midwestern events.

Some of posters make it seem like he does this on purpose, it costs him money when it fireballs, money that could be used elsewhere.

But then, those same posters have no idea what it takes to run a car since their Top Keyboard takes no effort to do.

It doesn’t take a genius to see he is over is head and pocket book and with NHRA pushing the teams for live coverage it won’t be long before they ban him.
So get off your high horse!

It doesn’t take a genius to see he is over is head and pocket book and with NHRA pushing the teams for live coverage it won’t be long before they ban him.
So get off your high horse!
My high horse?

Really?

And the idiots on this site wonder why racers don't post on here anymore!

Why don't you explain to everyone on here your intimate first hand knowledge of racing.

My high horse?

Really?

And the idiots on this site wonder why racers don't post on here anymore!

Why don't you explain to everyone on here your intimate first hand knowledge of racing.
I couldn’t care less if the racers post here or not!
This is primarily a fan site not a racers site.
Way back when Jarrod started this site.
It started as a fan site for Scotty Cannon!
Which professional team do you own?
Oh thought so!
These drivers need to grow a set and take the good with the bad.
Don’t get me wrong I don’t like disrespectful posts but in the end everyone’s entitled to their opinions just like you and I.

3.95 @ 280 mph to qualify & 3.86 @ 305 in Round 1? He seems to be picking up his act in the second half of the season.

Q1 .852 60ft and a 3.87 @ 307 mph, looks like he is pulling some consistent runs, very Rare for Terry to run q1 & do a full pass.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back