Terry Haddock at Pomona (1 Viewer)

He reminds of a Hank Williams, Jr. song, A Country Boy Can Survive.
By the way, what ever happened to the M.C. Hammer/Maurice DuMont (DuPont) Top Fuel team? I thought they were to debut in Pomona.

It’s at least the second if not third time he has been this far. He went to the semis in Epping last year.
If I'm remembering correctly, there were 14 cars on the ladder that day and he was number 14, so after he beat the number 1 qualifier he had a bye to the semis. Yesterday might have been the first time in NHRA he's beaten 2 cars in the same day

McKailen has really opened my eyes to who these guys are via his youtube channel.......it's about the people; i enjoy his delivery and positive attitude.
looking forward to video describing their two round wins yesterday. congrats to the haddock team on their round wins yesterday.

I was looking around to see if there was something out there alluding to Cameron’s future plans. Didn’t see anything, but I did come across his IMDb page. He stops by here once in a while. Maybe he’ll clue us in.

Thanks for the support everyone.... I'm doing my best to be out there. Unfortunately finding the amount of funding that is required to compete at the level id like to is very hard to find. Its not from a lack of effort that's for sure... I haven't given up yet I work on finding something daily. I have some match races planned with the Patons over the summer and poss a few NHRA races a little later in the year as of now. If somthin comes about between now and then, ill be ready at a moments notice. All we need is an opportunity.... They are just very limited in Drag Racing theses days as most of the Fuel rides are a pay to play situation... I should be in Vegas though, helping my wife race Super Comp. If you see me in the pits be sure to say hello. And yes I'm VERY proud of Terry and the team! They had a great weekend!

PS We also have a Vlog series that documents our family racing adventures if you are interested in hitting the ole subscribe button and keeping tabs on the Ferre`s adventures:

Don't know what Johnny is being paid, but I'll bet Terry's bottom line is in the black. Due to the savings in parts. Happy to see him doing good.

He reminds of a Hank Williams, Jr. song, A Country Boy Can Survive.
By the way, what ever happened to the M.C. Hammer/Maurice DuMont (DuPont) Top Fuel team? I thought they were to debut in Pomona.
Awesome seeing Terry run as consistent and clean as he has since finding a cannon issue in Phoenix. Congrats to them all!
Seemingly small things like that are why guys like West are really top notch Crew Chiefs or Car Chiefs. It has been mentioned that his attention to detail as well as knowledge is what makes a car competitive. Now they can start figuring out a more competitive tune up and not have Terry being his own best customer in the parts restoration business.

Terry did say that Johnny has worked for him in the past. But Terry thought he was smart enough to do it on his own.
Sometimes self pride gets in the way of smarter rational. And $$$.

Terry did say that Johnny has worked for him in the past. But Terry thought he was smart enough to do it on his own.
Sometimes self pride gets in the way of smarter rational. And $$$.
He toured with him in 2019 I believe (maybe 2021) and Terrys consistent performance picked up. He said the same thing back then..."Johnny pulled my head out of my ..." LOL

I remember an interview about West where he is more focused on consistency than swinging for the fence. Obviously this weekend, It payed off.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back