Where's Frankie P. (1 Viewer)

So far it appears he made a bad decision leaving Del's Team mainly over a T-shirt commission deal.

who gives a crap..? Anyone seen Skuza?

P1010711.jpg

Sure

Terry, Thanks for the info Is his stuff still for sale and how much? There was a guy on here asking about it.

You would have to ask Bill, he is the owner of the car. Frank never owned any of it. And last year in Pomona the trailer that hauled the car was sold off, and I believe the car was as well. The merch trailer Frank had was taken back in Pomona as well. Frank does not have the car, I can tell you that one for sure. Terry, don't believe everything he tells you. The only thing he is pro at is making people believe what ever he wants them to.. truth or not. He's not going anywhere fast.

You would have to ask Bill, he is the owner of the car. Frank never owned any of it. And last year in Pomona the trailer that hauled the car was sold off, and I believe the car was as well. The merch trailer Frank had was taken back in Pomona as well. Frank does not have the car, I can tell you that one for sure. Terry, don't believe everything he tells you. The only thing he is pro at is making people believe what ever he wants them to.. truth or not. He's not going anywhere fast.

I have to assume you are no longer employed by Frank after reading this.

Megan was the smart one, some of us rode the B.S. train all the way into the station. Heck, I was even dumb enough to get off once and get back on. There was talk of a support group for the people that got used up by Frank, until we realized that to find a place in So. Cal. with enough seating capacity to hold a meeting, we would have had to rent the Staples Center.

Megan was the smart one, some of us rode the B.S. train all the way into the station. Heck, I was even dumb enough to get off once and get back on. There was talk of a support group for the people that got used up by Frank, until we realized that to find a place in So. Cal. with enough seating capacity to hold a meeting, we would have had to rent the Staples Center.

The plot thickens....:eek:

There is no plot thickening. This is all old news.......just tryin' to throw a little humor at what was once a bad situation.

Now that was FUNNY.:D Good seeing you in Norwalk, Scoots! Take care and it's good to see you haven't lost your sense of humor!!!

Jeff

There is no plot thickening. This is all old news.......just tryin' to throw a little humor at what was once a bad situation.

SCOOTS!! Miss ya buddy! How have you been? Ah, the memories! Haha. At least we all had a little fun during the bad times. I'll never forget the "fight" at Houston.

Hey MB !! It's good to hear from you !! I've been great.....thanks for askin'.......how about you?? We did have a few memorable moments.....no doubt about that.......Houston was a classic though.....pretty much, the beginning of the end. You were always gettin' me in trouble.....LOL I meant to say hi to you in my last post.....I swear.....and now you've beat me to it.

Hey MB !! It's good to hear from you !! I've been great.....thanks for askin'.......how about you?? We did have a few memorable moments.....no doubt about that.......Houston was a classic though.....pretty much, the beginning of the end. You were always gettin' me in trouble.....LOL I meant to say hi to you in my last post.....I swear.....and now you've beat me to it.

I get everyone in trouble. lol. Can't forget good ole Kristen either! I'm doing great! Give me a call sometime - 918-313-4455.. Let me know what you're up to!

Hey MB, We could go on for day's about that whole thing......but I really don't think it's worth our time. I will call you ......soon, Scoots

Hey Mike, I can't see Skuza.... but I did find "Waldo"!! :D :D

waldo.jpg

HAHA, classic! Little story, when I was living in Adelaide, I'd go out and these dudes who would later become my friends had a nickname for me "Where's wally" Because I'd always pop up everywhere ha!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back