Where's Roger (aka: Hip) ?? (1 Viewer)

DragFan2

Nitro Member
Hey Hip/Roger,

Haven't seen you post in a couple weeks. Might that be due to the rainouts or due to Whit not racing the rest of the year?

I hope things are okay with your health right now. I thought for sure you'd chime in on the "rumour" thread about Gilby possibly putting Whit in his car for this weekend. I for one did not see that happening, and am glad that Frankie P. is able to filll-in for Bob G.

Drop us an A-Okay note when you get a chance. :cool:

Cheers...

Looks like he signed in on 10/08.

Well, you must have powers that us mortal 'Maters don't have since you're a Mod. Last post I saw was in late Sept. and that's about 2 weeks ago in my book. We must not be keeping Hip's interest which tells me there's another racing board out there he's visiting more. Right Hip? You'll never tell, I'll bet. Seriously, it has been rather quiet on the 'Mater for the past couple weeks, which I guess would coincide with the lack of racing, NHRA style. Maybe everyone's still pissed about the Indy announcements and the Chase...err, Countdown to ______. What is really silly is that of all years to make the change, we are actually coming down to the final races, and possibly the final race, to decide all 4 Pro categories. How ironic. We don't need no stinkin' COUNTDOWN to generate excitement this year!!

Hip has been dealing with some medical issues for quite a while so he may be out of commission now and then. He's really tough, however, and I suspect he'll be checking in here when he checks out elsewhere. I'll keep him in my prayers for safety sake. He's one of the good guys around this place.
Hurry back Hip!

Hip has been dealing with some medical issues for quite a while so he may be out of commission now and then. He's really tough, however, and I suspect he'll be checking in here when he checks out elsewhere. I'll keep him in my prayers for safety sake. He's one of the good guys around this place.
Hurry back Hip!

Same here!!!!!!! And agreed!!!!!

I'm so very sorry to post the news but I just got an e-mail from a friend who said Roger Hood "Hip" has indeed passed away. Here's an e-mail I just received from a friend of his:

Mr.Miller I,m so sorry to say that my good friend of over 50years Roger"Hip"Hood

passed away in his sleep in New Albany Indiana sunday 10-8-06.

He thought a lot of you guys and I know how much you all cared about him.

I'll start a new thread in his honor.

Doc/Bobby,

I am so sorry to hear this, and thanks for starting that thread about his passing. I sure wasn't expecting anything like this when I put this thread out, as I knew Hip was dealing with health issues off and on so figured he might be back in the hospital or something. But I was not prepared for this.

Hip, thanks for all the cyber bantering over the past years.

RIP Roger. YOU WILL BE MISSED.

I'm so very sorry to post the news but I just got an e-mail from a friend who said Roger Hood "Hip" has indeed passed away. Here's an e-mail I just received from a friend of his:

Mr.Miller I,m so sorry to say that my good friend of over 50years Roger"Hip"Hood

passed away in his sleep in New Albany Indiana sunday 10-8-06.

He thought a lot of you guys and I know how much you all cared about him.

I'll start a new thread in his honor.

I'm so sad to here this! :(
I have enjoyed reading Roger "Hip" Hoods post over the years he will be sorely missed on this forum.
My condolences to Rogers family and friends..

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back